LIBERALS FINALLY COME OUT TO SUPPORT OBAMA'S WAR TALK...............

You are a sad fucker Whirrl-a-gig...
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 10:36 AM
a war is when two sides fight, a military action is a warning
a war is when two sides fight, a military action is a warning Originally Posted by CJ7
You're an equivocating SOB, CBJ7. After Pearl Harbor, your ignorant ass would have told FDR that the Japanese had initiated "military action as a warning," moron. Military action is WAR!
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 11:20 AM
You're an equivocating SOB, CBJ7. After Pearl Harbor, your ignorant ass would have told FDR that the Japanese had initiated "military action as a warning," moron. Military action is WAR! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

you're an idiot
you're an idiot Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, you're the moron arguing that a military strike isn't an act of war, idiot.
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 11:26 AM
CBJ7, you're the moron arguing that a military strike isn't an act of war, idiot. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
wrong ... I don't argue with idiots like you.
wrong ... I don't argue with idiots like you. Originally Posted by CJ7
There's no arguing that you, CBJ7, are the moron stating that a military strike isn't an act of war, idiot. It's a fact that you are the idiot, CBJ7.
CJ used the term idiot twice
In Bred used it three times
In Bred wins he is the bigger idiot.
AND a dipshit to boot.
CJ used the term idiot twice
In Bred used it three times
In Bred wins he is the bigger idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're an idiot also. CBJ7 actually used the word "idiot" once and the second time he pluralized the word, which means more than one and not numerically limited; hence, unlimited. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, by your own idiotic measure, CBJ7 is still the bigger idiot: and unlimitedly so.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're an idiot also. CBJ7 actually used the word "idiot" once and the second time he pluralized the word, which means more than one and not numerically limited; hence, unlimited. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, by your own idiotic measure, CBJ7 is still the bigger idiot: and unlimitedly so. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

STFU commie lover. Keep on offering your dick poked ass up to your ATF. By pluralizing the word means more than one idiot not idiot twice. If you weren't a idiot you would have passed on that.
Well ya know what they say. Everything bad happens in threes, We have already endured two world wars why not a third one. I say we let all the Liberals fight it though, lol.

Jim