New Poll

How long til Bambino gets banned from Indys again?

Winner will receive an autographed LMNOP bobblehead and a the honor of having all of his posts considered {SERIOUS} for a full day.

Second place gets a dream date with O_T

As the Democrats say, vote early & vote often
I vote maybe
  • BSer
  • 03-31-2014, 01:15 PM
This thread adds no value to the community.....
what value are you planning on adding tomorrow?
never again will bam get banned.......... I gave him some of my chocolates to give to the mods over there so now they love him
Never again, he is the man........
What do I get? I'll settle for one of those ass to pussy to Banana dates with CD4U. I love her. I'll give Chizzy the banana for extra chocolate dunking.
I voted "less than a week", but if I log on over there now I wont last long enough to see my prediction come true.
(can I log on now?- somebody check my profile please)
I voted "less than a week", but if I log on over there now I wont last long enough to see my prediction come true.
(can I log on now?- somebody check my profile please) Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Holy fuck Chesty's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tick tock, Tick tock.
Tick tock, Tick tock. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Is that the tick tock countdown to Bam's banning or the tick tock of Chesty's death clock?
both. it's a dual celebration.
Bam is beloved by all, all the ladies love him, some guys want to be like him! Can we have an AMEN.........
  • BSer
  • 04-02-2014, 08:51 PM
You fucking trolls are causing entire threads to be deleted. Ban you all! Doctor bob is pissed
The entire thread wasn't deleted, just most of it. 95% tops. Fucker even deleted my video.

Here it is for those of you who missed it...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/142/