Its been to long!

Summers over. Kids are back in school. Things have settled in to their normal routines.
I've missed my friends from out West. Ill be seeing you soon. Keep an eye out for Tour Dates.

Hello to you too, OSD!
Been wonderin how u doin babe... Get at me lover!
YES

edit:
Doove,
save up some road trip ta ROC cash
Doove is my first stop, then backtracking. It'll be a long weekend. As in more then two nights.
Danger, I've missed you. I heard you were back.
AC?
You know, you guys can come visit me over in the eastern section of the state forum. God knows things need to be spiced up out there.
Doove is my first stop, then backtracking. It'll be a long weekend. As in more then two nights.
AC?
You know, you guys can come visit me over in the eastern section of the state forum. God knows things need to be spiced up out there. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
errrrrr make Doove drive ta ROC LOL Only way I'll ever have with him is motivation. And that motivation seem to be a very select few females .

As for Albany/HV posting, tell that ★Darkest Star★ she got to stay. Or at least keep posting in Upset & Albdeadny from west coast.
errr will PM you on another matter. shhhhhhh for now
I'll let you sit on the front seat hump in OSD's truck this time so he won't get jealous.
See you at the AC. Hope Drummer is off work that night or he'll be heartbroken. LOL
I'll let you sit on the front seat hump in OSD's truck this time so he won't get jealous.
See you at the AC. Hope Drummer is off work that night or he'll be heartbroken. LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
LOL It's a good thing neither one of us are on the heavier side. I look forward to seeing all of you when I come out there. I certainly don't get the same sort of stimulation here ;-).
mmmm I should clean the back seat LOL
I still have a tool box back there that I have used after 2005 mmm wait did a few times at a incall LOL
See you at the AC. Hope Drummer is off work that night or he'll be heartbroken. LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
I certainly will be!
Hey, AB.
Since it has been such a long time since you were around maybe it would be wise to post some taint?
Me likey your avatar!
  • GP
  • 10-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Welcome back Autumn, nice to see you!
Skip Rochester and come to Buffalo.
AC?
You know, you guys can come visit me over in the eastern section of the state forum. God knows things need to be spiced up out there. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Skip Rochester and come to Buffalo. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
What???? Doove not sharing. or yet another that will drive ta ROC to see a ROC area provider. But not to see a Albany gal visiting ROC errrrr wtf
Me likey your avatar! Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Why thanck you. I have not changed it in a while.