Guys. Are you a loud lover?

I LIKE guys that wiggle around, and make quite a bit of noise, when they're being pleasured. I also ADORE a man who makes a lot of noise during orgasm.

Do any men here become a bit (or louder) vocal when aroused?
yep, that's me :-)
I do quite a bit of squirming and moaning/groaning as the build up happens. Usually too loud during the finish; but if I know that's something that you like then I hope you don't have thin walls

edit: There are times when I've had to consciously make sure I don't buck my hips too much as it gets close and during, haha
Begging and whimpering are not loud ... ijs.
I'm too focused on the finish line to notice, but I think I emit some sound as I get close.

I'm often asked "are you alright?" soon after, so something is going on..
Sorry to disappoint EW, but I don't make much noise during coitus.
HELL YEAH! WAKE THE NEIGHBORS AND SCARE THE PETS!
Sorry to disappoint EW, but I don't make much noise during coitus. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Most men don't make much noise at all, if any, so you're in good company.

I will state, though, that I find masculine grunts, moans and crying out to be most erotic.

A quiet intensity can be nice as well.
Last time SweetTreat got hold of my cock she worked me over and I groaned so loud...

Either her place has thick walls or she has some very understanding neighbors.
I love to hear the sound of a man cumming.

Even when I'm not getting paid.

Cool topic, EW.
I do and don't. I am sort of a bird flocking. If the flock is expressing , I express. If the flock is quiet, I am quiet. But I left the flock and wow, those genes of redneck cowboy blueblood Scots kick in, and my ATF doesn't shut me up."Whoopee kiyah go little doggie go!" TG I have an ATF who enjoys this Scot. Happy days behind and ahead.
I love me a vocal man! Show me I'm driving you wild
I let it build up until the explosion approaches. Then I either reach for a pillow to bury my face or let it out. I hope the walls are insulated. If I tried to suppress the noise, my brains would squirt out my ears.

So to answer your question: YES.
Most men don't make much noise at all, if any, so you're in good company.

I will state, though, that I find masculine grunts, moans and crying out to be most erotic.

A quiet intensity can be nice as well. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Does snoring count? After my two minutes of action its nap time, and I understand I can count down a forest.
I have had women cover my mouth because of the noise. I have freaked out a couple of girls the first time with them thinking I was dieing