Tired of my newbie tag

i guess i need to start participating more on the site if i want to leave behind the newbie tag lol, i been on the site for a little while and even tough i have seen providers in different parts of TX every time a try to schedule and appointment sometimes i get rejected for being a newbie.
I had much better experience with providers from eccie than those in backpage so im here to stay. Ladies hopefully you can remove my newbie tag now lol.

See ya
Aww I wouldn't reject ya. I love breaking in the newbies
Fucking newbies ....
5 months, 200+ posts, 15 reviews, and I still get called a fucking newbie at times.

Get used to it bro.
I'll sell you 3 of my years for $500.00.
I'll give you my remaining time AND agree to be banned for a donation of $5,000 to ECCIE... my Administrative costs are 90%, so pay me $4,500 before you fork over the remainder to ECCIE
Haha you guys are funny!...Yeah Thejfe There are plenty of newbie friendly ladies here! Good luck!
Find newbie friendly providers, more than likely you are picking the hottest ones you can find. You have to pay your dues and build a rep.
I thought the newbie tag is for a gent who doesn't have any provider references to verify him. Do some ladies go by a gents join date here or his participation or lack of participation?
  • D.G.
  • 05-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Aww I wouldn't reject ya. I love breaking in the newbies Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Fucking newbies .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Nice play on words.
I thought the newbie tag is for a gent who doesn't have any provider references to verify him. Do some ladies go by a gents join date here or his participation or lack of participation? Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Of course they do.
I know girls that don't screen at 20 or more reviews.
And don't forget they also go by tone of post in the participation.
Some don't see guys that do SC's and SW's.

Just because he says he's seen Eccie girls before, doesn't mean they are known enough for references.

Or if they are still around to give references.

@ OP you should consider p411 it will help.
Aww I wouldn't reject ya. I love breaking in the newbies Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
If you don't take this lady up on her offer, you deserve to be treated like a newbie! In fact, based on her looks and reviews, you will be hard pressed to find any better talent! Wow again!
Thanks for the input everybody I had really good experiences with a few girls from eccie in Houston and austin and now Dallas but I never took the chance to either write reviews or ask the ladies to provide references for the next girl...anyways so far the eccie experience is way better and safer than BP that's why I understand 100% the screening process
Thanks for the input everybody I had really good experiences with a few girls from eccie in Houston and austin and now Dallas but I never took the chance to either write reviews or ask the ladies to provide references for the next girl...anyways so far the eccie experience is way better and safer than BP that's why I understand 100% the screening process Originally Posted by thejefe
Write reviews. Some of the girls actually use them as a screening tool, right or wrong. Don't worry about rushing your credibility here; it'll happen in time.