Priceless pussy gape.

Wish I could meet a provider like this one

https://xhamster.com/movies/7725473/fisting.html
Yeah, umm no. Providers can barely feel my 1.2" of dangling death as it is. What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
Play with it
Park your car in it?

I wear size 3x gloves, I'm not sure I will ever be able to fist any women.
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2017, 08:56 AM
That pussy will take any size cock you throw at it and still have room left, I would hate to be her S.O.
No joke, he probably lost a watch ...
Wonder if anyone has ever "headed" a pussy?
Now that would be skull fucking!
Godamn, I could park my new truck in her gape, my Volvo 780 would slide right inside. Snug as a bug in the North Texas sun. Might have to lock in the axles to back out but she'd make a nice cool place to hide for a little while..
Octomom
Well damn
Please someone explain the fascination with gaping assholes and pussy? I don't understand. Makes my areas hurt to even think about It!
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Please someone explain the fascination with gaping assholes and pussy? I don't understand. Makes my areas hurt to even think about It! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
We as men like strange things, cocks are out of the question though
Yep, on my bucket list.
I thing the fascination with this is the thought "if only my dick could do this much damage" oh and if you're like me you probably don't leave girls screaming in pleasure after multiple orgasms in just one hr so the thought of really make a difference to their day does have a nice ring, lol