Cowboys@Cardinals game 3

• grean
  • 09-20-2017, 02:44 PM
Let's see, CBS reports that the over/under for the game is 47 points and have the Cowboys up by 3.

Any one want to chime in?
  • grean
  • 09-22-2017, 09:32 AM
So.... no one?

Dallas hasn't been so hot in the hot city of phoenix in the past. Will that change?

So will the Cowboys lay another egg? With a 6 game suspension no longer looming, will Zeke be Zeke again? Will our O-LINE?

Should Fantasy players sit Bryant? Judging by past performances, yes, is the answer.

Should you blame Dez's lack luster appearances against Arizona on Romo? With Dak, will Bryant be a new man?

Will our defense, while bruised, find a way to shut down Palmer? Will our secondary have an answer to Fitzgerald?
I thought the Cowboys played great.. after a shaky first 7-8 minutes, when it looked like Phoenix might whoop them. all phases of the game looked strong, Zeke finally had a couple of big runs, Dak has several big plays, Bryant was a Beast scoring on that short pass and running over several defenders.

I thought the everyone on one knee solidarity deal was weird, but whatever.
  • grean
  • 09-26-2017, 07:18 AM
I thought the Cowboys played great.. after a shaky first 7-8 minutes, when it looked like Phoenix might whoop them. all phases of the game looked strong, Zeke finally had a couple of big runs, Dak has several big plays, Bryant was a Beast scoring on that short pass and running over several defenders.

I thought the everyone on one knee solidarity deal was weird, but whatever. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I wonder if Dez thought he was in a Rugby match when Frederick and Martin decided that Dez WOULD score?
  • grean
  • 09-26-2017, 07:19 AM
Horrible time management by Bruce.