SAKURA SPA 281-496-0450 - strange

Gents,

Based on their BP post I was driving by and thought I would give them a spin. I did search for them here and didn’t find any hits so I knew I was taking a chance.

Upon entering I asked how many girls where available... the lady that greeted me stated 3-4. She asked what package I wanted 30/60/90 and almost argued with me stating the 90 min was the best deal. I suggested I would stick with the 60 min to try them out. I asked if I could see the girls and was told I needed to pay first. I little girl at the door was nowhere near attractive and I insisted I need to see the girls first. I hate going in blind. Another lady came to the front and said all the girls were busy and the only one available was "her" referring to the door greeter.... damn, good thing I didn’t pay up front. Moral - know what you are paying for before you go in. Be careful out there!

Expert from the BP post is included below:

4 Hand Special ---> $79.99/One Hour - 15 FEMALE STAFFS ~~ SAKURA SPA !49.99 One Hour $39.99 Half Hour Free Tableshower + Body Scrub + Body Shampoo are Included in All Sessions *Open Daily 9:00am- 10:00pm* Location : 2150 S HWY 6 Houston TX 77077 281-496-0450 No Appointment Needed, Walkin Anytime!!
  • Trey
  • 08-13-2011, 08:37 PM
So three is would not right.
Never trust a spa that advertises more than 10 (6 is probably a better number) girls. It not only shows how ignorant they are, but how dishonest they are. I HATE fucking money grubbing liars, they should all implode.

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/11099566

Happy Hunting!