Ladies, how honest are you?

Okay, I was going to place this in the national forum, but I decided to post this question here first b/c honestly ( ), I respect the opinions of the ladies here more than the general population as a whole. I want to get a sample of responses here before taking this question national.

I realize one big factor in your job as a provider is to build up a guy's ego. When you comment on a guy's performance (whatever that may be), how much of it is honest and how much of it is simply going through the motions bc/ the guy is paying to have sex with you? I only ask b/c the other day I was with a new/younger provider who without prompting or anything spontaneously complimented me on my DATY skill. It really caught me off guard, and I shrugged it off by telling her she was just saying that b/c she had to. She replied, that no, she was really impressed. Of course, that made me feel good, but I also kinda felt like an ass for the comment I had made. I suppose I've played the game so long that I've kinda gotten numb to the potential for genuine human interaction to occur. So, ladies, when you make a comment about a gentleman's performance, is it honest, contrived, or somewhere in between?
I'll answer.

You've hit a nerve of a topic with me and I've commented on similar topics in the past.

I have clients call me a liar all of the time (which is what you did with your young friend) and it tends to either hurt my feelings or it pisses me off.

I don't give false compliments.

I have some short term memory loss going on, kindof a joke, and to try to remember false compliments is just too much for me to try to remember.

So for that reason, plus I don't like to lie, I only give compliments that are true and it'll be the same compliment and what I state will hold true when I see them again ... and sometimes, I don't see a friend for several months to sometimes, over a year or even two.

Most of the ladies that I've known follow a similar thought process. If someone is a good kisser, then they're just a good kisser. That does happen, you know.

We are women. We respond to a man's attention. And sometimes, more than what is often comfortable, we really respond and actually develop feelings for the men who see us.

I have personal boundaries but I've crossed them. So have others. This is a very personal thing that we do.

Being jaded is understandable. I fight it myself. In fact, I'm struggling a little bit with that right now because of some of the absolute crudeness that I have to address with the newer clients coming up the ranks.

They don't seem to know how to start a conversation with a hello and a name.

At any rate, I may sound harsh. I'm also on my iPad and so you're being spared a real diatribe because on another topic, I wish to address the idea of the "illusion" of passion that is kicked around on this board and in the past.

While that term had validity when it first showed up, it does a disservice to the women involved and it plays havoc on an already sensitive topic with men.

I've written about the whole lying thing on my website but it was a few years back. When I get some time, I'll try to link it here.

Good luck with finding answers. I'm sure others will chime in.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
If I make a comment to a gentleman, it is the truth. I'm not going to say anything that might be deemed purposely hurtful. Not because I'm a provider, because it is not in my nature to be outwardly cruel. Actually, I don't HAVE to tell a lover how good he is, he will know and so will the neighbors!
I can't see too many girls just spontaneously giving that kind of compliment without meaning it. Do providers fake Os? I'm sure some do at times. And if a client specifically asks how he did at daty or whatever else, I'm sure most providers will at least say he did fine, whether that's entirely true or not. But I will always assume that a compliment that is given without me asking is totally genuine. I just don't see any real reasons why they would just spontaneously lie. (Now, I'm well aware that some will come on here and give me reasons, but I will stick to always giving the provider the benefit of the doubt. It's not like it costs me extra to believe her, since I have a very fixed amount I can spend on hobbying and no amount of compliments will help me make more money, & since I'm not dumb enough to go without food or a place to live in order to hobby more.)
I strive to be a Honest Cock Slut, and just tell you straight up what I want and need........No need to lie or beat around the bush......Your there for my pleasure and to feed me your sweet cock, so what else matters? I know just what I need to have a hot wet O and I will guide you to get me there..........
Being an old "horndog" of old.....(ASPD) and essentially a lurker now days, I don't post much but this is an interesting topic. It is a fact that you can do the same things to a woman, or women, and get very different results. But, if you consistently get the same compliments from different women at different times, chances are that you are doing something right and it is a true compliment. With time and experience, it would take a pretty 'slow" man to not be able to recognize a true compliment or a bogus one. Mostly you can believe about 20% of the reviews about giving women "O"s. It's just not that easy! Takes time and attention to get a woman even in the mood for an O. If you don't have that "connection or chemistry" between you it may never happen. Many truthful providers may not be critical of a client but still not be glowing with compliments. It all comes with knowing the difference between glowing compliments and nice ones. As I said it is a very interesting topic.
I'll answer.

You've hit a nerve of a topic with me and I've commented on similar topics in the past.

I have clients call me a liar all of the time (which is what you did with your young friend) and it tends to either hurt my feelings or it pisses me off.

I don't give false compliments.

I have some short term memory loss going on, kindof a joke, and to try to remember false compliments is just too much for me to try to remember.

So for that reason, plus I don't like to lie, I only give compliments that are true and it'll be the same compliment and what I state will hold true when I see them again ... and sometimes, I don't see a friend for several months to sometimes, over a year or even two.

Most of the ladies that I've known follow a similar thought process. If someone is a good kisser, then they're just a good kisser. That does happen, you know.

We are women. We respond to a man's attention. And sometimes, more than what is often comfortable, we really respond and actually develop feelings for the men who see us.

I have personal boundaries but I've crossed them. So have others. This is a very personal thing that we do.

Being jaded is understandable. I fight it myself. In fact, I'm struggling a little bit with that right now because of some of the absolute crudeness that I have to address with the newer clients coming up the ranks.

They don't seem to know how to start a conversation with a hello and a name.

At any rate, I may sound harsh. I'm also on my iPad and so you're being spared a real diatribe because on another topic, I wish to address the idea of the "illusion" of passion that is kicked around on this board and in the past.

While that term had validity when it first showed up, it does a disservice to the women involved and it plays havoc on an already sensitive topic with men.

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I love your perspective Elisabeth... and you always speak so eloquently. Thank you for being you!

Yeah, to everything Elisabeth said! and I will join in on the "illusion of passion" topic as well, when it surfaces too!

CHEERS!!!
Its most definitely honest with me. I love making people feel good. (:
I only compliment my hobby hubbies who deserve it!
I only compliment my hobby hubbies who deserve it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dee! When you said I have Big Balls.You were not talking about my demeanor????
Dee! When you said I have Big Balls.You were not talking about my demeanor???? Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
lol nope,but I do luv your big balls!

great topic Cpalm!
  • ztonk
  • 05-27-2014, 09:23 PM
I would caution you that the responses you are getting from the refined ladies here probably differ a bit from the ones you'd get from the general provider population. Not all providers are created equal!

It is a fact that you can do the same things to a woman, or women, and get very different results. But, if you consistently get the same compliments from different women at different times, chances are that you are doing something right and it is a true compliment. Originally Posted by shortstroke35
This has been my experience as well.

z
Great responses ladies! I don't know about the other guys, but I would rather get one genuine compliment than 10 fake ones.
You don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull on Superman's cape and you damn sure don't question or argue with someone who gives you a compliment. Cpalmson you were wrong to question her and you should feel like an ass. ijs
You really think a provider is going to come out and say she lies?

I have the biggest dick, I am the best lover and I am the best kisser.

When my hour is up all that stops.

Then it is the next guy.