the Rolling Stones to Play Dallas? Looks Like it...

http://www.guidelive.com/music/2015/...t-announcement

they posted billboards in cities they played on their previous tour.. hopefully the "Sticky Fingers in its entirety" rumor is true... be something different from the predictable hits format of their last, um, 5 tours? it would also anticipate full involvement from Mick Taylor, who only played on 3-4 songs during the last tour.
well, let's see....May 2nd "The Who" Dallas, July 3rd thru the 5th Chicago, Grateful Dead...I think I can fit the Stones in, see sir Mick one more time...
Jesus, how old are these cats, now? Saw a Kiss concert a couple of summers ago. We were joking beforehand about how some of the audience would probably have wheelchairs, walkers or oxygen tanks. You know what? There were more than a few.
Just a bunch of old farts taking money. I saw the Steel Wheels tour at the AstroDome, it sounded better outside the Dome than in it.
I saw them four times on the last tour, including Hyde Park. They're as good as they ever were live. Maybe better.

As for Sticky Fingers, I'd rather her Let it Bleed or Beggars Banquet. If the Mick Taylor connection is important, Let it Bleed would do and is a better album. I could see not doing Beggar's Banquet since it's the last Bryan album if Mick Taylor is going to have an increased roll. But it should be interesting, in any event.
They are using the simple trick of eye candy to distract the audience from the fact they do not sound as good as 20+ years ago.
I can't believe it's been 40 years since I saw these guys in concert. Holy Honky Tonk Woman...
They are using the simple trick of eye candy to distract the audience from the fact they do not sound as good as 20+ years ago. Originally Posted by pyramider
I've seen every tour since 1975. Most two to six shows. They sound better then they ever did. Mostly because they are using much better sound systems thsn they did in the 70's and 80's. But their playing is still very goid, too. Plus, they're much more sober now. I don't think they've ever bern tighter, quite frankly. Bridges to Babylon and the Fifty Licks tour were the best I've heard. The Bigger Bang Tour was sort of schizophrenic -- very good before Kieth's head injury, not so good afterward.
Im willing to trade for tickets if they do, have to take mom she loves the stones and i do too somehow she mangaged to have me on micks bday
Let me say first, that I absolutely LOVE the Rolling Stones. I have pretty much everything they've put out on vinyl. Having said that... I don't enjoy seeing them live. In my opinion, they are not a great live band. They sound decent, but not great live. Not to mention, I've seen way better stage acts than theirs. I've paid the high dollar for their tickets in the past, but I wouldn't again. For their vinyl? All day long.
Miller Lite presents....

The Old Age and Greed Tour (2015 edition)

Seriously, seen the Stones many times, and I recommend the experience to anybody who has yet to have the pleasure. But I think I'll sit this one out in favor of poppin' Sticky Fingers or Exile into the CD player. Those never get old, even if the musicians who created them do.
Exile on Main Street... one of my favorite pieces of vinyl.
" I can't get no satisfaction " should be the theme song for ECCIE
" I can't get no satisfaction " should be the theme song for ECCIE Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
What about "Sticky Fingers"?