Wow. That is impressive production, Whispers

Nine of the first 20 threads on the first page. ALL 20 threads on the second page. Incredible prolific-icacy. I don't think that's a word, but it should be.
Nine of the first 20 threads on the first page. ALL 20 threads on the second page. Incredible prolific-icacy. I don't think that's a word, but it should be. Originally Posted by googol^googol
There are words that might describe it, but one does not wish to attract points or be given a time out.
It's a process....some times you need to go to some ones level to get them to understand
Over the weekend a MOD got my attention and slapped me around for being off topic in a thread. Another member sent me a text asking a question that he asked in a thread that I never answered and I came to realize that as threads get hijacked from time to time that I miss responding to people.

That has been rude and careless of me.

If someone takes the time to respond to a thread I start... especially in asking me a question..... it's only polite to answer....

So I will be reviewing many of my threads to try to do so in the coming days... If I do 50 to 60 a day I can check all 317 by the end of the week.
Whoa. That is so sad.
Whoa. That is so sad. Originally Posted by Pussy Control
I agree and will try to correct them all where missed.
Mods, please guest this account. Between infoshare leaks and the (staff edit; ztonk) person spewing all over coed (staff edit; ztonk), I see no reason to continue being a part of this shit show in any way. Stay classy, Austin eccie.
Mods, please guest this account. Between infoshare leaks and the (staff edit; ztonk) person spewing all over coed (staff edit; ztonk), I see no reason to continue being a part of this shit show in any way. Stay classy, Austin eccie. Originally Posted by Pussy Control
Infoshare leaks? Perhaps you should take a hard look at Claire.... She has a rather unusual arrangement with some of the guys here in regards to control of their balls.... and accounts at times it seems..... And I have personally witnessed and heard her share client info with others in public settings. You may find the source there......

If you are going to walk all over the Guidelines yourself for your own amusement and the amusement of others you have little grounds to complain

Back to the Subject matter though...... a production... Maybe I should add a theme to an upcoming one......
Another 15 page thread...
Whispers, Aren't you worried that the huge volume of your posts is diluting your quality?
While the recent soap opera drama here may have increased eccie hits,it may have gone beyond the optimum point to maintain reader interest. Please don't feel obligated to politely respond. Sometimes silence is golden.
Another 15 page thread... Originally Posted by Raikage

nahhh.... I doubt it.... threads about me draw minimal compared to threads BY me...

I have to have a large presence in other threads before they start to draw like you suggest....
I saw the first part of the title and I thought the ladies were bragging about my legendary 1.3" of dangling death, again.
Some things never change!
Nine of the first 20 threads on the first page. ALL 20 threads on the second page. Incredible prolific-icacy. I don't think that's a word, but it should be. Originally Posted by googol^googol
Well, you could call him the Isaac Asimov or Stephen King of ECCIE, but unfortunately, he's more lik E.L. James.
Some things never change! Originally Posted by WyldemanATX

Welcome back Wyldeman. Work release program?