Name: Perfect
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, FF, FIV, DATY, DATO, TUMA, K9, MISH, standing MISH, CG, ACG, TS, Nuru, Catholic, CIP, CIM, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Dark brunette in ponytail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Light soft skin that weighs approx 90-95 lbs. An absolutely spinner/school girl. She is slightly shorter than 5'0". MM B's with not an ounce of fat on her. She is gorgeous!
Recommendation: Yes
Perfect is the only girl I ever fucked standing and holding at the same time. but with her size, Cowgirl almost screams to be included. throw in a Mexican Cartwheel, and you can easily envision how much fun she is!
Great review! You've aptly captured the amazing energy, IOP, beauty, and skills which make PERFECT the new top choice in town and the undisputed regular squeeze of many of us. Overall, she's just impossible to beat (although Vicky's skills and Lexy's beauty and skills certainly make them contenders)!

Thanks for taking time to share your report.

Like you, I find her so fulfilling that it's hard not to return to see her again and again and again (I'll be seeing her again this weekend). Unless, of course, it is to visit her "sisters" there, Vicky and Lexy -- also simply astounding!!!

Never before have I found the girls at one location so utterly fulfilling that I've lost the desire or need to go elsewhere. I'm sure that feeling will wear off at some point and I'll stray again . . . but for now, at least, I'm completely absorbed by Team Blue and the celestial attention they bestow.

Thanks again!
Thanks to you BM and Chung, your reviews and recommendations never steer me in the wrong direction. Keep at it!
Perfects consistent service makes everyone out to be superstars!!!
Perfects consistent service makes everyone out to be superstars!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
it's noteworthy just to be consistent, but Perfect is consistently great. Perfect is like a Cobra, and we are Field Rats waiting for her to devour us