Evil Bitches

Are there any evil bitches that are nonetheless so hot that you'd love to fuck?

We would need an acronym similar to MILF, but it would be EBIF.

There is a hot mature bitch on the television shown Nikita who is called Amanda and while I know I should not even dare want her, it's like a challenge to tame a tiger with pouty lips and a hot body like that!

. . . Somebody hold me back!

Damn! I thought you was talking about my Ex. with that headline thread.
Ann Coulter. I wouldn't call her hot but she is fairly attractive and I hate her politics and her pompous demeanor on tv. I would love to have a grudge fest with her. Plus you know conservatives are pretty kinky. The more uptight they behave in public the freakier they are bcd.
Nancy Pelosi with a bag over her head Just kidding, just the thought of the words Nancy Pelosi makes me go limp.
Michelle Bachman comes to mind....
So then that would be.....EBILF?

How many are we allowed to list? Should I do a SL top ten? LOL

Nancy Pelosi with a bag over her head Just kidding, just the thought of the words Nancy Pelosi makes me go limp. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
So true.
London Rayne comes to mind
London Rayne comes to mind Originally Posted by burkalini
Some how I just knew if I waited this would get posted! LOL

Ok Burk, I'll keep track of how many votes she gets. LOL
London Rayne comes to mind Originally Posted by burkalini
That's just all kinds of wrong, but funny as hell nonetheless!

Happy Holidays boys and girls....I will be MIA for a bit.
No, there is no limit on the number of evil bitches you'd like to fuck, but honestly even just one is one too many.

I don't know if LR is anywhere as lethal as Amanda, but it did make me stop to think why would I even consider doing her?

If you cross that woman, she is liable to smash your hand with a hammer or send an attack drone and totally bomb your house if you're in another county!

The feeling must be similar to what the male spider feels when it gets the urge to do the Black Widow spider.

That brief sexual pleasure just won't end good!

. . . Somebody hold me back before I do something I will regret!

--Nicki from 'I think I Love my Wife' [Kerry Washington]

Usually once they're a bitch I'm immediately disinterested to them so this doesn't occur a lot.
"Never put your dick in crazy."
I can't believe I forgot Robin Givens. She started to downfall of Mike Tyson. That hot piece of ass was the beginning of the end for him.
Read of Christopher Hitchen's (Commie/Pinko) first meeting with Margaret Thatcher (Arch-Conservative) on page 177-178 of his autobiography "Hitch 22" where he he got a glimpse of "the smack of firm government" to come under her. I think it turned him on.

"Bow lower, naughty boy!" - Margaret Thatcher - former PM U.K.