TRUE GFE POLL. Provider/Hobbyist

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=712997&postcount=32

In this single thread post, a hobbyist stated what at a minimum service and/or attitude wise he considered GFE. A few providers responded to the contrary of what he thought which surprised me so I figured this thread poll might be useful so that we can have a general consensus of some sort what GFE entails or means on both sides of the spectrum so to speak.

I personally figured GFE was attitude based with bare minimum services of at least BBBJ, touching, kissing, CFS, DATY, and MSOG at the very least.

Keep in mind this poll is geared toward 1HOUR BOOKINGS OR GREATER, and not half hour sessions.

H is short for Hobbyist in some selections.

P is short for provider in some selections.

Post your opinion if your variation isnt represented....or at least to bump it lol
#3 was the best of the options listed. While I don't necessarily agree with all the services listed, I do believe GFE has to go beyond simply sex. There has to be intimacy both physical and "emotional". I do believe a session can be GFE even with a CBJ if other services (DATY, Cuddling, kissing, etc) are available.
#3 was the best of the options listed. While I don't necessarily agree with all the services listed, I do believe GFE has to go beyond simply sex. There has to be intimacy both physical and "emotional". I do believe a session can be GFE even with a CBJ if other services (DATY, Cuddling, kissing, etc) are available. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
+1
I do believe a session can be GFE even with a CBJ if other services (DATY, Cuddling, kissing, etc) are available. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I think this could be true, but I feel more guys would consider CBJ vs BBBJ less GFE or not even the same on the whole.....no pun intended.

And more times often than not on BP, not so much eccie....ladies who offer cbj are less likely to offer kissing, daty, and digits especially via BP because they would rather limit fluid exchange or certain types of body contact.

If someone writes a review of a lady many fancy in a particular city an he vaguely types...GFE ....in the activities section.....Id be willing to bet their would be many private and public comments inquiring if she was BBBJ friendly.

If dfk, cuddling, cfs, and attitude are the new bare minimum necessities for GFE, with CBJ and/or BBBJ not being a principle factor majority wise, it would be a shock to me.
#3 was the best of the options listed. While I don't necessarily agree with all the services listed, I do believe GFE has to go beyond simply sex. There has to be intimacy both physical and "emotional". I do believe a session can be GFE even with a CBJ if other services (DATY, Cuddling, kissing, etc) are available. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I totaly agree...
When's the last time your girlfriend gave you a covered blowjob?

Never
I think this could be true, but I feel more guys would consider CBJ vs BBBJ less GFE or not even the same on the whole.....no pun intended. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I've said this before but what the hell...

In somewhere around 30 years of hobbying, I've met one-and-only-one provider who gave a CBJ worth receiving (and, for the record, her more recent reviews suggest that she's ditched the cover for that activity and moved to BBBJ... one of these years I'm going to renew my acquaintance with her, or die trying ).

I'm willing to give any provider who insists on CBJ one shot at proving to me that her CBJ is worth it, but so far no other provider has even come close.

As for the rest of the poll, #3 strikes me as the closest to the ideal response, if not spot on.

Cheers,

bcg
I see some merit in the Cpalmson position. What is lacking in not allowing BBBJ must be made up for by everything else being top rate: looks, service, incall, no interruptions, being non-rushed, maybe even the offer of Greek.
This topic has been kicked around so many times that I am loathed to discuss it again. I will offer this observation: It doesn’t take a genius to realize that a man’s most important sexual organ is his brain. Providers who attempt to compensate for shortcomings in their menu by appealing to the deeper psychological needs of the client do so at their own peril. The mind is a dangerous place for you to be plying your trade and the fantasies you create, when given more credence than they deserve, could come back to bite you in the ass, or worse. A word to the wise…
Curious to know why your polling permits others to see how I voted?
Over the many years of hobbying I have had several what I would classify as GFE experiences. Each one was different. It is a mix of services and attitude plus commitment and chemistry. It is different for me from time to time as I suspect it is with each person. Bottom line it is not defined by a list but is something that I recoganize when it happens.
Curious to know why your polling permits others to see how I voted? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
This is a public poll, so your choice should have worked. Contact a mod an they may be able to fix it.

Coincidentally, what was your choice?
Curious to know why your polling permits others to see how I voted? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
When a poll is set up, the creator of the poll has the choice either to make the votes public or keep them private.
I can't think of any good reasons why the person sponsering the poll needs to know how I voted.
I totaly agree... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
It seems the ladies are split almost evenly on this with options 2 and 4. That is if you omit the hobbyists who voted in the wrong section there of course.

What I do find interesting is the ladys who voted for option 2 mostly have menus which mirror option 3 and 4 anyway, So I think the ladies favor the mental aspect of GFE, but mostly realize on the whole the importance of what they offer in respect to each others preferences.

Option 4 is almost the same as 3 except its strickly set for providers to weigh in.

Id be somewhat more willing to believe on the whole, ladies in option 4 on the majority would tend to have more extinsive menus such as COF, COB, Greek, BDSM, etc because they agree with more of the consensus of guys in the hobby since they are in fact catering to mostly that percentage.

I could be wrong though, and I hope more ladies chime in.