Lisa Love - Stood me up Twice in one day, Avoid!

Date: 6/6/2024
Name: Ms.Lisa Love
User ID:: franck
Phone: 214-951-5848
Email Address: mslisaloveofdallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://mslisaloveofdallas.wixsite.com/mslisalove
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: She played games and I wasted 2 hours driving, didnt even see this scammer
Hair Length and Color: Did Not See her as she never showed up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She cancelled our first appt due to personal reasons and then no showed on second appt after i drove 30mins to her place. No text/call and no response after I tried to contact her many times once i arrived. I have yet to receive any message or call back, simply played games on me. You have been Warned!!

If you read this and you still booked an appointment with her, it is on you. You all have been warned.
Recommendation: No
1st day and first post huh
not new to the scene but new to forum. Will post some other 5 star reviews now.
You’ll be aight
She is gross, you are better off for not seeing the skank
She was a waste of time when I saw her afew years ago.
I’ve seen her a few times but it’s been a while. Always got an exceptional service. She was actually my first hobby experience
She's a scam. I had her over to my house several years ago. It was supposed to be an all nighter. She had brought along her stash and we enjoyed some. Shortly after, I took a snooze (or you could say I passed out). I was semi-awake when she abruptly took the envelope with the full donation and bolted. Left me a note with some BS about her daughter having broke her wrist. I went back to her to recover some of my funds and she threatened me that she knew where I lived and would cause me problems if I posted anything about it. I don't live there anymore. She is trailer park trash.
moved to coed as no meeting happened

Although you're upset that she did this that's not reason for name calling as she is a member here

BTW
I saw her about 6 years ago with BobbieThrills and yes she was late but things happen and the service made up for it
I got an infraction for telling the truth about this post, unreal
I got an infraction for telling the truth about this post, unreal Originally Posted by sweet_k47
Just because it is the truth in your opinion, does not mean you can be insulting about another member (that is for the privileged few), so you deserved the infraction per the guidelines.

When a member starts a thread about being NCNCed or that he felt like he did not receive adequate service from a provider, there is ALWAYS going to be other guys that will defend the provider and say how great of a time they had with her when they saw her. And, there will always be the poster who will insult you making it as if it is your fault she gave you the short straw. This thread is a fine example of that and why most of the shitty sessions do not get reported, even in the ML.