Happy Birthday Nicole

Happy Birthday to Fancyinheels The years have been damn good and I know this next year will be happier.
Hope your day is great!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Fancy!

. . . May you have many more, but go easy on the cake!

Alright ... Birthday taint ... Post it.
From one Libra to another ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here are some sayings for you in honor of your birthday. For some reason, I have this feeling that you've read these before but here are a few:

"As you slide down the banister of life may the splinters never point in the wrong direction."

"We drink to your coffin. May it be built from the wood of a hundred year old oak tree that I shall plant tomorrow."

"May you die in bed at 95, shot by a jealous spouse."

"May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!"

May you have all the happiness
and luck that life can hold—
And at the end of all your rainbows
may you find a pot of gold.

Best. Always.
Elisabeth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

FANCYINHEELS!!!

Since you are an Irish Lass, it seems appropriate to toast you with some real Irish blessings for your birthday!

May you live to be a hundred years

With one extra year to repent!

May the Leprechauns be near you,

To spread luck along your way,

And may all the Irish Angels,

Smile upon you on your very special day.

May your pockets be heavy—

Your heart be light

And may good luck pursue you

Each morning and night.

In further pursuit of appropriate Irishness for the day, I also discovered that the Irish have their very own Horoscopes (no kidding). There are two different types, The Celtic Tree birth sign chart and the Celtic Animal Birth sign chart. Fancy you fall under the sign of The Rowan Tree and the Goose.

Among other things those of the Rowan Tree are: Full of charm, Cheerful, Gifted, likes to draw attention, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, and good company.

Some of the attributes of the sign of the Goose are: vigilance, stamina, thrifty savers, sharp intellect, sharp wit, artistic and creativity.

Hope you have a truly stellar day Fancy!
Happy Birthday to a Grand Lady!!!
I wish you a lovely day, not just today because it is your birthday but all year round.
May u always wakeup in the morning with a smile on ur face.
Happy Birthday to u.
Happy Birthday to A Special Lady

Awwwwwwww, thank you, everyone! May the leprechauns bless you all with little mischief but lots of merrymaking throughout the year. I just had a lovely dinner with a gentleman, and shortly we will be retiring for "dessert" to my boudoir hope, where we shall see to what use we can put a glass of Jameson, a bowl of frosting, a cold spoon, and a hot Irish lass! Candles will be blown tonight.

ONLY CANDLES?
One candle.....repeatedly. Must have been one of those wicks that just stays lit.
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday to one of Eccies' finest!