the other side bbbj will you see a woman who does only cbj?

Yes

no

maybe

never

don't care
I have to say that bbbj is very important to me .
If a provider does not provide bbbj,
I will pass.
I have had some awesome cbjs and some very poor bbbjs.
CBJ is the ultimate deal breaker
Apparently some guys prefer CBJ. I met one guy who said he only wants CBJ with providers.
  • Gucci
  • 10-12-2012, 11:46 AM
A CBJ is a good way to make me lose an erection :-(
this seems a popular topic lately. apparently some clients that insist on bbbj seem to think it automatically means cim, too. seems a bit ungentlemanly to spring a salty surprise on a girl, if you ask me....
this seems a popular topic lately. apparently some clients that insist on bbbj seem to think it automatically means cim, too. seems a bit ungentlemanly to spring a salty surprise on a girl, if you ask me.... Originally Posted by john_deere
CIM is the ultimate because it does not disturb the rythm, but CIM in not a deal breaker for me. I despise latex, as it kills the sensation, that is why BBBJ is a must. I was married way too long and got used to bareback. BBBJ is the only bareback left. I have a girlfriend and we are always bareback, that is why I have been absent from the Hobby. I thrive in bareback and die under cover.
sure, cim is great...i'm just saying that a gentleman at least gives a girl some notice he's about to blow so she can make up her own mind about downing a salty nut treat. some people are allergic to...nuts. lol!
I will see a CBJ only girl but she must be really hot, her other services need to be top notch, and she has to be at least $50 less than what I would get with a BBBJ provider. I will caveat that with the some ladies will CBJ on first dates but will BBBJ any subsequent date. I've met 2 providers who "loosen" up on the 2nd date. If I know that ahead of time, I will be more than willing to do the CBJ date knowing more is there down the road.

This debate seems to be even more divided than it was before. I really think that some of the ladies who are militantly CBJ need to loosen up a bit. Don't be offended if a guy wants BBBJ and ASKS for it. To be honest, BBBJ is now probably the norm in the hobby. Certain providers need to realize this. It is one thing to turn down the request for a BBBJ; it is something entirely different to get bent all out of shape and feel the need to rant about being disrespected.

Finally, I'm guilty on equating BBBJ with CIM. To me it just seems the most natural way of ending. Although, I always warn the lady before I cum and let her decide where I make the deposit (preferably, down her throat )
CBJ is OK!
Nope. I'm a GFE guy and tell me the last girlfriend that blew you with a rubber on?

Bmike02
If I boycotted CBJ girls I would have missed some outstanding sessions with some truly gorgeous women. I certainly prefer a BBBJ but since my real preference is coitus CBJ is a modest sacrifice if the fucking is great. Absolute rules have little utility in the sweet jungle called the Hobby.
Not a deal breaker but I generally look for providers reviews that include bbbj.
bbbj or no date