Since indiscretion is detractor from trustworthiness do you think there should be some public list of those banned for proving they can NOT be trusted?

Eryn certainly has her share of white knights.... Since we don't publicly comment on the disciplinary action taken against members, how would you know whether or not "the little birdie" is on vacation, too?

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
But shouldn't we know?

If a member is sharing information with a provider that originates in the Locker Room or ROS it may affect what other members are willing to share.
I suspect this could be a case of "Don't throw stones in glass houses".

In other words I suspect we're all just one ATF away from that violation.

We've all White Knighted at least to some light degree. Some have gone way overboard obviously.

I personally have never had an ATF so no provider has ever had any sway over me however that doesn't mean I'm immune to ever falling in lust and getting stupid in my old age.
maybe I should try it....
Really, you want to trust someone here?

I will help you out, make a list of every member here.

Done!

You are welcome!
Really, you want to trust someone here?

I will help you out, make a list of every member here.

Done!

You are welcome! Originally Posted by Bbbjfan
I feel there are several here that can be trusted. But th epoint of the thread is that some are KNOWN by staff that CAN'T be trsuted. I think they should be branded in some way.
But shouldn't we know?

If a member is sharing information with a provider that originates in the Locker Room or ROS it may affect what other members are willing to share. Originally Posted by Whispers