Windinhishair - Why does he dislike what he sees in the mirror?

Windinhishair - Why does he dislike what he sees in the mirror?

I read his posts as well as his threads and chuckle to myself.....

I watched many of his debates with Toyz and grinned as they played out.

He's taken a dislike to me and made it apparent recently.

And I find it so hard to understand.....

How can he not like me?

His posting style is a lot like mine....

Read some of it...... He loves to debate and even in trying to say he doesn't he injects just enough personal critique of a poster in what he says that he continues to keep them engaged as he jockeys for position wanting the last word.....

He doesn't like me but how can he when any glance in a morror he HAS to see a bit of me in himself!

My brother from another mother!
"Cool! Dude fight!!!"

Personally, I like the both-a-yous jerks!
codybeast was always a argumentative self serving troll, who always had a kiss ass to the ladies approach, even though he is a troll who never sees any of them
Not smart enough to parlay any of the WK sucking up into some free poonaner.
Because as soon as you're okay with what you see in the mirror, you've already lost.

*starts doing push ups*
How come there isnt a "All of the above" option?

HB
When forced to choose between two gangrenous carbuncles on the suppurating scrotsack of Eccie, one must consider both Masters of Inconsequence:

A: He Who was Voted Most Likely to Drag His Asshole (and knuckles) on Your Carpet Before Coitus.

Or

B: He Who Speaks as if the Sum Total of His Investment Portfolio is a Box of Toaster Strudel.

I will throw my lot in with Carbuncle A.
When forced to choose between two gangrenous carbuncles on the suppurating scrotsack of Eccie, one must consider both Masters of Inconsequence:

A: He Who was Voted Most Likely to Drag His Asshole (and knuckles) on Your Carpet Before Coitus.

Or

B: He Who Speaks as if the Sum Total of His Investment Portfolio is a Box of Toaster Strudel.

I will throw my lot in with Carbuncle A. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I can be very influenced or perhaps bought with home made Strudel.
I gots ya strudel ryiat heyah!

I digress...
  • Toyz
  • 02-07-2015, 10:59 AM
"Will fuck for Pastries"...

Taking bartering to a whole 'nother level.
Good to see that I have the most potential longevity in this tawdry industry according to what is obviously a very scientific chart.

Oh, yes, of course. Back to the OP's topic...

I wouldn't know what to do with myself without Whispers as it is well known he is the impetus for my many most truculent insults.

Wind is simply a whiffy fart 'neath the Wings o' Whispers

I wouldn't know what to do with myself without Whispers as it is well known he is the impetus for my many most truculent insults.

... Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Well, he straightened me out in reminding me you are Miss Valentina. Not Valencia.

But he somehow referenced you as Lady V. A well known and respected Provider down here.

Never told me if that was a joke/sleight of phrase/play on words.

Lord knows it'll be hard to admit err. But it has happened.
I believe the gentleman you mentioned knows that I am nothing if not a fucking lady. My clients often call me Lady V as it likely comes naturally due to the haughty monarchical airs I like to put on.

It is unlikely him calling me Lady V was any more a sleight than your "Valencia" gaff. Most likely he is privy to what others call me: Lady V, Miss V, Valentina, Her Majesty, The Honorable Principessa, La Chatelaine, That Damnedable Redheaded Bitch, Uppity Elitist Superior C$nt, and many more diabolical names spoken in hushed tones most likely deserved than not.

I don't believe it warrants anymore of your concern darling.
I gots ya strudel ryiat heyah!

I digress... Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

That kind of Strudel works as well!
  • Toyz
  • 02-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Good to see that I have the most potential longevity in this tawdry industry according to what is obviously a very scientific chart.

Oh, yes, of course. Back to the OP's topic...

Wind is simply a whiffy fart 'neath the Wings o' Whispers Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yes the mathematical perfection of my pareto cannot easily be dismissed. Numbers were generates through literally dozens of data points gleaned using copious and sundry surveys, dart boards and specifically engineered magic 8 balls.
I believe the gentleman you mentioned knows that I am nothing if not a fucking lady. My clients often call me Lady V as it likely comes naturally due to the haughty monarchical airs I like to put on.

It is unlikely him calling me Lady V was any more a sleight than your "Valencia" gaff. Most likely he is privy to what others call me: Lady V, Miss V, Valentina, Her Majesty, The Honorable Principessa, La Chatelaine, That Damnedable Redheaded Bitch, Uppity Elitist Superior C$nt, and many more diabolical names spoken in hushed tones most likely deserved than not.

I don't believe it warrants anymore of your concern darling. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Thank you.

I did not know that.

And he did not explain that at all.

But for reference, there is a Provider by that name: Lady V.
I was confused a bit because someone accidentally posted a review of her in the Austin forums about the same time and it was moved down to San Antonio.

Thanks again.