What a fucking cunt......

I was told a story earlier today that had such incredible pettiness to it that I found it hard to believe at first.......

Then I paused to consider it along with recent things that have come to light about her and all I can think to say is.... "What a fucking cunt"....

have ya ever had one of those stories told to you that you have a similar response?
I think I'd need to know a little more to decide if your FC experience was similar to the several I've had.
It's a word so rarely used in any typical conversation but it is so descriptive that when those moments come to light there is really nothing that fits the situation better..... than....What a fucking cunt......

Whispers if there are no names it didn't happen. You started this thread will we have to wait for you to tell the story?
Whispers if there are no names it didn't happen. You started this thread will we have to wait for you to tell the story? Originally Posted by tucson
there's a story?

hmmmmm... I had not thought of that.....

But.... If I tell a story.... that ties to this thread... than I will probably get one of those ECCIE warnings or Infractions.......

hmmmm..... I should have thought about that.....

naww..... this is just a post about a generality... yeah... that's what it is....
there's a story?

hmmmmm... I had not thought of that.....

But.... If I tell a story.... that ties to this thread... than I will probably get one of those ECCIE warnings or Infractions.......

hmmmm..... I should have thought about that.....

naww..... this is just a post about a generality... yeah... that's what it is.... Originally Posted by Whispers
What is this, live journal?
No this has turned out to be a blog written by Whispers. We don't know who the cunt is just that some one told Whispers about some cunt. He started this thread and I stopped to find out about some cunt but I guess we will never know now.
I see somebody had a memorable V-Day
My mama always said...
My mama always said... Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Well you have me hanging now (not stiff), what did your mama always say?
  • Toyz
  • 02-15-2015, 09:07 AM
Well you have me hanging now (not stiff), what did your mama always say? Originally Posted by stevejones1969

She used to say...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STANDING IN FRONT OF THE TELEVISION!?!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY STORIES!?!?"
  • Loxly
  • 02-15-2015, 09:48 AM
For all practical purposes... would you want one that didn't? That's probably why most of us are here.
What is this, live journal? Originally Posted by Jaxhardcore
Not exactly.... More like a teaser for an upcoming segment on "60 Minutes"

No this has turned out to be a blog written by Whispers. We don't know who the cunt is just that some one told Whispers about some cunt. He started this thread and I stopped to find out about some cunt but I guess we will never know now. Originally Posted by tucson
Oh.... Stay tuned...... You'll hear... When is sweeps week?

I see somebody had a memorable V-Day Originally Posted by Precious_b

Actually Precious....I have had an incredible Valentines weekend although juggling the two of them has put me at my limits and my dick has been pitting dust since midday yesterday.... I ain't never had so much lovin....
Gott go though.... It still hasn't ended!

My mama always said... Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Mine used to tell me the same thing!

She used to say...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STANDING IN FRONT OF THE TELEVISION!?!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY STORIES!?!?" Originally Posted by Toyz

LMAO! I used to hear that as well..... Luckily this is only a teser.....

Actually Precious....I have had an incredible Valentines weekend although juggling the two of them has put me at my limits and my dick has been pitting dust since midday yesterday.... I ain't never had so much lovin....
Gott go though.... It still hasn't ended!

Mine used to tell me the same thing!

... Originally Posted by Whispers

If that ain't "memorable" I don't know what is.