Off the CLock Interactions between Clients and Providers.

a) Lady has a show case on ECCIE... Her ShowCase has rates posted for hours, dinner dates and overnights....

b) You are very familiar with the fact that she is a Provider Maybe you met her at a social, luncheons ... maybe you bought her a drink or two.... Maybe you just chatted with her a few times by PM looking to match schedules for a session but never did.... Maybe at some point in the past you did see her for a session......

c) You send her a PM that says

"Hey..... A buddy is having a dinner party...... Would you like to go with me?"

d) She says Sure.....

e) Night of the party comes along..... You pick her up.... eat... drink..... You take her home.... She invites you in... one thing leads to another and you fool around..... fall asleep and wake up there a few hours later....

Above are ALL the facts and there are no others.... Read nothing into it.... There were no discussions of business on your part or hers.

1) Do you owe her anything?

2) IF so WHAT do you owe her?
Whoever didn't text or call a home girl. Honestly i think the PM would be considered discussion of business. .... and she got rates for dinner dates and overnight on her showcase too??.. lol Yup she needs to get paid.
Pay up.
Easy, I would pay her over night rate plus a huge tip. I'm a firm believer in taking great care of people who are in any/all service industries. Plus if it was a real world date I would assume she would mention it, if not mentioned then it is a service. Heck even if it was a RW date I would spoil her with a nice gift or something.
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 04:38 PM
The title of your post says "Off the clock".

I never pay for off the clock. Has nothing to so with being cheap. But it's not a sideswipe either. Its "Hey I have tickets to the Beatles reunion...two of them smell kind of bad so I got seats in the back, want to go"?

But...its discussed beforehand that its just friends going to an event and refreshments are on me.

I have a small group of hoogars I enjoy actually being with "off the clock" and they know the drill.

In your example I would say its pay... But...she needs to let that be known as she is the one in the grey area.
Easy, I would pay her over night rate plus a huge tip. I'm a firm believer in taking great care of people who are in any/all service industries. Plus if it was a real world date I would assume she would mention it, if not mentioned then it is a service. Heck even if it was a RW date I would spoil her with a nice gift or something. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
SO you would not for a moment think that the lady might accept your invitation and spend the evening with you because she saw something in you she liked? You would remind her with the money that YOU saw her as a whore and owed her for her services?

In effect.... you don't believe "service providers" can form off the clock relationships or choose to spend s0me time with in the same manner a waitress or bartender you asked out might do? She can't choose to want a night off where she can be herself and might like someone in a non client manner....

or if she does she has to discuss that first?
The title of your post says "Off the clock".

I never pay for off the clock. Has nothing to so with being cheap. But it's not a sideswipe either. Its "Hey I have tickets to the Beatles reunion...two of them smell kind of bad so I got seats in the back, want to go"?

But...its discussed beforehand that its just friends going to an event and refreshments are on me.

I have a small group of hoogars I enjoy actually being with "off the clock" and they know the drill.

In your example I would say its pay... But...she needs to let that be known as she is the one in the grey area. Originally Posted by Toyz
Good catch there toys....

It's interesting how some rush to insist the lady needs to get paid without understanding the scenario presented...

The difference in your approach and mine lies in that discussion before hand..... I'm dealing with a girl that's a professional, not bringing up any mention of expectation of sex and inviting her to a dinner party...... I leave the PROFESSIONAL the option of letting me know she would love to as a part of her job or would prefer not to without some compensation....
No, no way, I would never assume the time was free unless she told me she was interested in dating me and told me not to pay her and the feeling was mutual. even then I would find a way to take care of her/spoil her. I'd rather hook her up good then leave her thinking her time was used.
I am with toyz on this. I have always made it clear that this is not going to be a paid thing. That being said there is no sex expected, let's just have fun. I never had a problem with that approach. That being said, if I choose to see the woman another day...I expect to pay in full. One thing has nothing to do with the other.
I am with toyz on this. I have always made it clear that this is not going to be a paid thing. That being said there is no sex expected, let's just have fun. I never had a problem with that approach. That being said, if I choose to see the woman another day...I expect to pay in full. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Originally Posted by travis13131
Some do not seem to think so... Some tend to believe these ladies have to be paid for everything.and that it is the CLIENT that has to make all determinations as to what is business or spoil a possible moment by talking business when there was no business in mind....

MANY of the ladies here have NO social lives outside of their clients..... Sad... but true.....
MANY of the ladies here have NO social lives outside of their clients..... Sad... but true.....
I agree, it is sad. They are people missing out in life. There is a balance....
honestly i think she should get paid... she was probably xpecting to get something at least. this aint facebook or pof or match.com where you just PM a girl for a date and they dont expect something for the time. ive been with a few providers yes, but i PM them ask them if they wanna hang out... they come to my apartment and don't even see the money or ask for it, but they sure as hell are expecting to have it in their pockets by the end of the time. i bet if the message was "hey you want to go out to a dinner with me OFF THE CLOCK"... she would have said hell no! and its hard for me to believe that these girls dont have social lives, using fake names, getting money, facebook, instragrams, ect...(they dont want no one on here to know that shit) im damn sure they got plenty of friends that they can go out on dates with "off the clock" lol who they trust and dont know what they really do or probably know what they do, doesnt matter..... im sure she would feel like shit for even accepting the date too and not getting paid for anything. these girls aren't here to make friends and go on free dinner dates, they here for that money. that's just my opinion.
honestly i think she should get paid... she was probably xpecting to get something at least. Originally Posted by ericisnice
Well.. YOU are projecting YOUR beliefs onto others here.....

MY belief is that I give her the respect of being a Professional and capable of accepting an invitation to dinner or telling me she will only go if paid.

. im sure she would feel like shit for even accepting the date too and not getting paid for anything. these girls aren't here to make friends and go on free dinner dates, they here for that money. that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by ericisnice
YES. They are here for the money...... But just like with any career or workplace.... personal relationships are formed and people interact outside their professional lives.

having "dated" a few of them over the years and known many that hangout with others here I will simply say you have no experience in the subject matter to form an opinion.

Consider for a moment.....

A whore has a bad day in the office..... is tired and hungry and could use a drink and someone to talk to.... about her bad day...... Who the fuck do you think they CAN talk to?..... Ya think they can call up their class mate from school or the guy from the day job and tell them how hard it is sucking dick all day?..... Now MY use of the word whore is rather crude to someone but exactly how would that classmate or guy from the office look at them the moment she shared her day?

The nature of this business throws people together for personal time all the damn time because really... they have no one else they can share with.....
There were no discussions of business on your part or hers. Originally Posted by Whispers
That is where the problem began.
You really do have communication issues, don't you?

(Here's another hint: Women are human beings too.)

Some helpful links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder

http://bullyonline.org/workbully/npd.htm#NPD
That is where the problem began.
You really do have communication issues, don't you? Nope... NOt at all... That's why I am never involved in any of these issues.... have enjoyed the company of many ladies on and off the clock as well as dated a few and never an issue blowing up on the board in 15 years... Originally Posted by gfejunkie

How is that "TrollKilling" working out? After failing as a MOD and getting the boot I haven't seen where you've had much luck over the years,,,,,