Ever read ECCIE on the crapper?

I mean, you need something to read, you have your tablet in there... talk about the least desirable time to look at ads, read reviews, ROS...
NEXT

[QUOTE=lovrboy_1970;1056616666]Ever read ECCIE on the crapper?/QUOTE]

These days that would be far too disrespectful to my toilet.
That's about the only place I DO read it!

These days that would be far too disrespectful to my toilet. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL--Cat got you tongue?? I have seen multiple posts by you today where you say nothing and use the same tired icon.
yes i was speculating on another thread that stilllooking was being held hostage by a boring head slapping troll intent on nothing but post counts and has tied up our incorrigible imp still looking in the basement.
SL--Cat got you tongue?? I have seen multiple posts by you today where you say nothing and use the same tired icon. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
yes i was speculating on another thread that stilllooking was being held hostage by a boring head slapping troll intent on nothing but post counts and has tied up our incorrigible imp still looking in the basement. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I guess I was right!! it seems SL was kidnapped by a troll with nothing better to do than spam this board. Maybe the troll will at some point g back to live under the bridge and SL will come back and talk like a normal fella.