A question for providers and experienced clients

Why do providers not like newbies? We all have to start somewhere. Will providers be more easy going if I grab a P411 account? I'm a legit client and if I can get some beautiful, busty blonde providers I would be happy. Please help me with some advice for my journey.
Why do providers not like newbies? We all have to start somewhere. Will providers be more easy going if I grab a P411 account? I'm a legit client and if I can get some beautiful, busty blonde providers I would be happy. Please help me with some advice for my journey. Originally Posted by j.huernz
Yes I suggest joining p411... It's not that we hate newbies we just need to screen to stay safe these days
There are newbie friendly providers also. Choose your first newbie friendly provider very carefully.. make sure she is reputable... her reference should hold a lot of weight with other providers.. maybe providers more of your choosing...

Plus..once you get 2 references from 2 reputable providers, you can get invited to p411 for a 6 month free trial!

Anyhoo - good luck!
I am some what new myself and I require at least 3 referrals (most of the time).You might want to try P411 if you are not already a member there it will bring you more advantages ;-) it just makes things eaiser for both sides. Hope that helps.
There are plenty of newbie friendly providers, including myself. Just do your research
Yeah I should add, if you are gonna see a newbie friendly lady for the purpose of gaining a reference to see other ladies make sure she is a respected provider in the community here.

Many of us won't accept/trust references from a lot of these newbie friendly I'll see anyone with a few bucks type of providers.
Why don't you just fuck a newbie friendly gal? Sure, it may not be what you want, but it's how most of is earned our stripes. Trust me, we all know we've.had worse right? Lord knows I've woke up from some drunken nights with many regrets, I'm sure I was regretted by others as well lol!

Also, in the past, some providers had recommended gals you can see before you could schedule with them. It never hurts to ask if you really want to see someone.
Yeah I should add, if you are gonna see a newbie friendly lady for the purpose of gaining a reference to see other ladies make sure she is a respected provider in the community here.

Many of us won't accept/trust references from a lot of these newbie friendly I'll see anyone with a few bucks type of providers. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Could you point me in the right direction Jules? I am trying to find the respected providers that see newbies but it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Thanks for all the help and I hope to see you someday.
Why don't you just fuck a newbie friendly gal? Sure, it may not be what you want, but it's how most of is earned our stripes. Trust me, we all know we've.had worse right? Lord knows I've woke up from some drunken nights with many regrets, lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Thanks for the advice man! Do you have any newbie friendly recommendations?
Well, when I was trying to see Melannie, she recommended Selena51. A cute, petite latina with a bubbly personality and an unmatched tcb acumen imo. She was a hell of a good time too! Not sure if she's still newbie friendly though.
Well, when I was trying to see Melannie, she recommended Selena51. A cute, petite latina with a bubbly personality and an unmatched tcb acumen imo. She was a hell of a good time too! Not sure if she's still newbie friendly though. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Good advice Selena is hot and always great at giving references
Good advice Selena is hot and always great at giving references Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well, when I was trying to see Melannie, she recommended Selena51. A cute, petite latina with a bubbly personality and an unmatched tcb acumen imo. She was a hell of a good time too! Not sure if she's still newbie friendly though. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Thanks! You guys are awesome. I am going to PM her.
Never hurts to help!
I have your three B's ) Beautiful, Blonde, and Busty.

I'm fairly newbie friendly. I have alternative screening methods. Write to me offsite (to my email, not private message) and I'll see what I can do.

Also, I give references quickly.
I'll screen you alternatively as well. But I'm not blonde, beautiful or busty.