Baby, it's cold outside. And a question about lube ...

I was entertaining yesterday and most of my client base really enjoy having their bottoms played with, in varying ways.

During the winter months, lube just gets COLD. The stuff can be unpleasantly cold in the summer, as well.

Do any of you warm your lubricant?

I have a lotion warmer that I got off of Amazon that works nicely for massage lotion. Thought about getting a second one. However, that almost seems like overkill.

Warming the lube by rubbing my hands together helps, but for some of my "play" it's really not that effective because most of the time, when I need more lubricant, one of my hands is already busy.

Sophomoric question, I know. Thought about putting some lube in the microwave, but that doesn't seem very effective when I'm busy with a 2 or 3 hour appointment.

Any suggestions or tips for me? I'm fresh out of ideas.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Maybe consider a heating pad that you can wrap the bottles in or lay on during a visit to keep the bottles warm, or maybe even the chemical hand warmer packets in a towel. Will keep it warm for a decent period of time and then just dispose of. Just my $.02
One thing you could do is just get a bowl of the hottest water possible, and leave your lube bottle in it for a few minutes. It'll warm it up enough but not too much.
I use a baby bottle warmer....works perfect!
  • snarl
  • 01-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Nuke a mug of water for 90 seconds. Place lube bottle in mug. After about 10-15 minutes, it will have reached thermodynamic equilibrium and be the perfect temperature.

I often use coconut oil which hardens if it's too cold in the bedroom.

I boil some water in the kettle and pour a half coffee mug full, then set the 3 oz container I use in the mug for the duration of the session.

Works well for me with nothing additional to add to the already numerous gadgets I own.
I am using organic coconut oil that comes in liquid form..buy it in the baking oil section...stays liquid
I've seen some small slow cookers (crock pots) used to keep lotion and moist towels warm and at the ready.
I am using organic coconut oil that comes in liquid form..buy it in the baking oil section...stays liquid Originally Posted by DallasRain
I actually bought some and didn't like the way it smelled and gave it away, went back to the solid.

Is there a particular brand that smells the best?
I just bought the cheaper stuff at Walmart...I found it to be a great texture and warms nicely
I may give it another try, thanks!

On topic, I've actually used the small crockpot for washcloths and lube at a previous incall and it does work well.

Xoxo Milfy
I may give it another try, thanks!

On topic, I've actually used the small crackpot for washcloths and lube at a previous incall and it does work well.

Xoxo Milfy Originally Posted by milfy2002
Lmao!

Lmao! Omg. Auto correct epic fail!

Good to know!

I use a baby bottle warmer....works perfect! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Milfy----you are so fuckin hot!!

oops back on topic...sorry!
The baby bottle warmer is small and easy to pack in my toy case....it steams and boils very quick,then I turn it off and leave a bottle in it for a few minutes till its warm enough to use....I actually use a baby bottle to put the oil in... and cut a bigger slit in the nipple to access the oil easier.