My Answer to THN's Question

Warning, this may be long.
I wanted to answer THN’s question, but because my answer is vastly different and will cover more broadly than her question, I wanted to post it separately so I would not hijack her thread and allow people to post their comments/criticisms. You will also notice that while I have been a long time member, I don’t post much at all.That is because I want to stay very UTR.But THN’s question will made me ponder for some reason, and I thought I owed it to all the providers here for my answer.
So, what do I like most about having my dicked sucked. The answer is really the feeling the provider gives me.She makes me feel like a man, that I am desired, wanted, and lusted after, that she really digs me such that pleasing me is what’s important to her.She makes me feel that I have a really nice dick, which in turn makes me feel very good about myself.Yes, all the physical pleasurable aspects are important, but the most important to me is feeling that I am a man that is truly desired by a beautiful, sexy woman.
This is why I chose to answer in a separate thread. Because in reality, this is why I hobby.I yearn for the feeling (even if fantasy) that I am a man that is desired, longed for, that is attractive, and that is with a woman who wants nothing more than to please the man she adores.I love leaving a session with a provider feeling as though I am king, that I was just with a beautiful, sexy woman who picked me as her man.My dick is part of it, that she makes me feel as if it is amazing, to touch, hold, suck, and be fucked with, which in turn makes me feel like a real man.But everything I desire in a session is geared toward me feeling as though I have an awesome woman that has chosen me and desires to please me.Take for instance the COF.I am using this as an example because many may feel it is a degrading act on a woman.I love it because to me it is erotic.Not degrading at all.When done it tells me this woman is so into me, so likes me, so adores me, that it pleases her to see how much it pleases me to have me on her face.In fact, she wants me on her; it is just as erotic for her as it is for me.She does not feel degraded, but a sense of satisfaction knowing she has brought erotic pleasure to a man she desires and desires her in return.It gives her a sense of empowerment as well because she, and only she, has pleased her man.I understand not all feel that way, which is why that is never a requirement for me, if the woman truly feels degraded by it, then it loses its erotic sensation for me, and I don’t get the satisfaction I desire.This is true with any activity I participate in with a provider as well, which is why I was never one of those guys that tried to push an activity on a provider who was not comfortable with it.If she is not into it, that is enough for me because it no longer has its erotic attraction, but rather is now viewed as degrading by me and no longer desirable.If there is not mutual eroticism, then one party (the party not into it) gets degraded and I find no desire in that.
That is why what I like most about a provider sucking my dick is through her actions, eye contact, facial expressions, and words, she communicates to me that this is truly erotic for her because she can see how much it is pleasing her man. Otherwise, even that act can become degrading.
That’s why talking is important to me as well, what she says throughout the session, about me, my dick, and what I do to her. I want to please her not only because I want her to feel good and enjoy the session with me, but because I want to know I was her man that made her feel good.That is also part of how I want to feel when I leave a session, which makes me feel as though I am desired.
I know this is fantasy, I get that. I understand I am paying for this.But I live that fantasy and chose to believe it because I love how I feel when I leave with a provider.I thought the providers here should know this is the feeling I leave with when I finish most of my sessions.That is the service they provide to me.I feel very confident when I leave, my self-esteem is lifted, I feel like a real man, and I feel so good about myself, in all aspects.That is why I take the time before I show up to pick out a nice (humorous) thank you card and write a little personalized note in it for the donation, rather than just put it a plain envelope.I am very thankful because she made me feel more than just physically good, she made my spirit feel good as well (mind, body, and soul).
I am sure there are some hobbyists (hopefully a minority) that view the providers here as sex objects for them to use to get their rocks off. I don’t.And I can’t imagine how a provider must feel when having a session with one of those guys.I have tremendous respect for your ability to work through it.I couldn’t.Instead, the provider to me is a wonderful, beautiful, sexy woman that I am very grateful she is willing to provide this service to me.She does not reject me when I walk in the door.She embraces me and makes me feel like I am the luckiest man around.She is a person to me that I truly respect and appreciate because I love the feeling, emotionally and spiritually, when I leave because of her service.And I am writing this because I often wonder whether the providers I see truly know the extent of the service they are providing to me, on a deeper level than just physical.No, I understand the need to separate RW and here, and not to get attached.I understand this is fantasy and I don’t ever confuse it with the RW.
So in closing know that with me, and I hope with others, the service you provide is more than just physical; it actually is more important than just physical. In fact, the physical part is just the tool you use to actually provide the real service, which is making me feel like I am a man, I am desired or desirable, that I am a king, and that I feel good about myself.

Thank you THN for your question.
... And I just melted

Detailed and very well written! I love this!
.I yearn for the feeling (even if fantasy) that I am a man that is desired, longed for, that is attractive....

... when I leave, my self-esteem is lifted, I feel like a real man, and I feel so good about myself, in all aspects.

I am sure there are some hobbyists (hopefully a minority) that view the providers here as sex objects for them to use to get their rocks off. I don’t.And I can’t imagine how a provider must feel when having a session with one of those guys....

Instead, the provider to me is a wonderful, beautiful, sexy woman that I am very grateful she is willing to provide this service to me.She does not reject me when I walk in the door.She embraces me and makes me feel like I am the luckiest man around.She is a person to me that I truly respect and appreciate because I love the feeling, emotionally and spiritually, when I leave because of her service.And I am writing this because I often wonder whether the providers I see truly know the extent of the service they are providing to me, on a deeper level than just physical....

... the service you provide is more than just physical; it actually is more important than just physical.
In fact, the physical part is just the tool you use to actually provide the real service, which is making me feel like I am a man, I am desired or desirable, that I am a king, and that I feel good about myself.

Originally Posted by g3wq9xg
I wish I could have written a lot of that.
Holy shit. Lemme get a glass of wine and sit down to read this. Wow.
Well, first off, you're welcome.

Secondly, yes I agree with the lovely lady above, well expressed, but paragraph breaks are never a bad thing.

Thirdly, I don't like COF because I don't like cum in my eye. Degrading has nothing to do with it. I see where you're cumming from though. (bhad-um-bah)

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to explain what you like about blowjobs.

Edit to add: I think every session should make the guy feel that way, regardless of what activities are performed. The whole point of what we do is to make the man feel the way you described. At least that's what I aim for. I don't always accomplish it because everyone is different but I do think that is the purpose I'm serving when someone books with me.
I'm sorry for no paragraphs. I wrote this in word and when I cut and pasted, it had paragraph breaks, but after I pressed submit, they went away. Don't know why.
Damn that was deep. Great words to learn from. Thanks!
I'm sorry for no paragraphs. I wrote this in word and when I cut and pasted, it had paragraph breaks, but after I pressed submit, they went away. Don't know why. Originally Posted by g3wq9xg
Damn transfer formatting.
There is an edit key ... ijs.
My thoughts:

1) Her question was, "How do you like your dick sucked?", not "Why do you like your dick sucked?"

2) Are you related to davidfree? You sure are long winded!

3) +1 to what pyramider said

4) To paraphrase: You like your dick being sucked if she enjoys it and it makes you feel like a man.

5) No wonder you don't post much, you don't have enough time.

6) Eating pussy till she has multiple orgasms (and I'm the best on the board) makes me feel like a man and that's why I'll be retiring soon (too much creampieing going around), but hey, I'm a giver, to each his own.

7) It's good to be Da King!!
YOU are a KING that I'd love to share a glass (or two) of wine with.
  • broes
  • 01-05-2016, 10:56 PM
That was wonderful op. I hope to accomplish that with every session. To me that is what a GFE is about. It's absolutely mind blowing when the gentleman provides the same back for us. I do think that this is where ATF'S are made...the connection between a man and woman that fulfills just this.
There is one major difference...women do not orgasm, men do.
My thoughts:

1) Her question was, "How do you like your dick sucked?", not "Why do you like your dick sucked?"
Originally Posted by ManSlut
That was my very first thought as I read it. Lol