Fake Reviews being posted by Jk0913

I just read a "bad review " that I received from jk0913 and its quite interesting that he says I saw him at an incall in Richardson when (coinsidently enough) I dont have an incall in Richardson! I don't recall or have anytbing in my posession that says I booked an appointment with him. This guy is costing me money and ruining my name! What do I do?
(also, if you look at the reviews he's written, you'll notice that he is seeing prividers in a very strange time sequence....no one sees providers the way he has them written in his reviews. One a day? Everyday?)
  • grean
  • 03-13-2018, 03:52 PM
Thanks for letting everyone know.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Why attach an image to this shit? Seriously? I just went from being sympathetic to annoyed.

A threAD rebuttal is a new one.

The only way to get mods to remove a review is to have the Author admit it is false AND request it be removed.

Have some guy link this thread to the review for you.
Look at all the similar reviews. A number of no’s all stating the same thing. She is just phishing for a sympathetic John.
I just read a "bad review " that I received from jk0913 and its quite interesting that he says I saw him at an incall in Richardson when (coinsidently enough) I dont have an incall in Richardson! I don't recall or have anytbing in my posession that says I booked an appointment with him. This guy is costing me money and ruining my name! What do I do?
(also, if you look at the reviews he's written, you'll notice that he is seeing prividers in a very strange time sequence....no one sees providers the way he has them written in his reviews. One a day? Everyday?) Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
Have you not seen the daily reviews written by others such as...

you&me
Honest_Abe

Your argument of someone NOT being able to write a review per day or see a provider per day is invalid.

What makes you think some guys don't see a different provider everyday for a week or so. We do "Binge Hobby" from time to time.

I know I have gone on a binge and seen 1 or 2 providers a day for a week at a time. I just don't advertise it(except for now).

Have you not seen 1 Hobbiest per day, hour, 30 minutes?

If you feel the reviews are fake hit the rtm button on the review, tell us in the mod rtm why you think it's fake, ask the other girls he reviewed to rtm theirs as well. So far you are the only one to complain about the review and his is not the only "No" review.

We do take Fake Reviews serious but you need to do your own due diligence as well.

Even though your tits look great in that shirt, posting your picture only turned this into a "Oh, Poor Pity on Me" Ad.
Ok... Weren't You were just texting me?
You were so rude, crude and pushy that I asked you to stop texting me. Plus I don't set appointments with guys who bargain...
Actually sherry from dfw wrote to me and tole me about jk9013. She told me twhat he looks like and I absolutely have NEVER seen him in my life. Why would I lie? You guys would find out if it was a lie or not...
And the other "no" reviews I have are years and years ago. I might not be the prettiest or skinniest but I look damn good for being 32 with a kid. Its a FAKE review because I've never seen him, not because he thinks I'm fat... Lol. I don't care what he thinks, if I cared what everyone says about me, I definitely wouldn't be on this site because you guys can be ruthless.
Im not seeking symathy, I was told to post this by a mod. Thx for the support though. Im sorry Im annoying you by doing my job, whats your excuse for being here?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-13-2018, 04:53 PM
You were so rude, crude and pushy that I asked you to stop texting me. Plus I don't set appointments with guys who bargain... Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
Who are you talking to here?

Im not seeking symathy, I was told to post this by a mod. Thx for the support though. Im sorry Im annoying you by doing my job, whats your excuse for being here? Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
I dunno.. turning this into an AD kind of lessens the validity of the rebuttal. IMO.

Also, I don't need an excuse to be here. I have real REASONS.
I like fuckery and I like money.
Who are you talking to here?

I dunno.. turning this into an AD kind of lessens the validity of the rebuttal. IMO.

Also, I don't need an excuse to be here. I have real REASONS.
I like fuckery and I like money. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
How is this an ad?
Since I posted this, now guys are calling and asking for hh for 120....pathetic
You were so rude, crude and pushy that I asked you to stop texting me. Plus I don't set appointments with guys who bargain... Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
Just curious, who are you referring to here?
Please stop contacting me if you are contacting me to threaten me, call me names or get a deal! Since I posted this, I have had all the above happen. I hope you are all happy about the way you are acting... Are we adults or?

Posting contents of Text Messages, Emails, or PMs are not allowed. - Staff
Isn’t the job of Mods to “moderate”? Lucy contacted the “Super Mod” and he told her to put in coed discussion. Hopefully Female Mod will sort this professionally. Leave it to a woman to do a man’s job.
Canztx was texting me and being rude and disrespectful. I told him to stop texting and then this posted...