Etiquette-consideration-rudeness

• TOKON
  • 03-24-2018, 07:16 AM
I am a long time hobbyist, ASPD/ECCIE member. I have always considered that I/we ask a lot of providers but in turn we also give. When considering approaching; I read the profiles, I read the reviews, I follow the specific requests for screening, and after a response proceed accordingly.

Lately I have run into a string of what I consider to be rudeness. After having connected, after being screened and approved and a bunch of text exchanges, right up to the point I am getting in my car to head over then POOF. Crickets, silence, no responses, no follow-up and definitely no apologies. Now before you frequently posting knights start putting your armor on to come to the defense so your post count numbers go up and you can, once again, state the obvious; I know things come up, I know shit happens and I know I am not the only hard cock out there BUTT......I do my part and I don’t think it is asking too much to be given the same consideration, as a client, that is demanded by providers.
"After being screened and approved and a BUNCH OF TEXT MESSAGES"....but why though?

Nothing I loathe more than a "bunch" of text msgs after all is good or while I'm trying to wash my ass and shave my pussy for you.
You also have to think about the kind of provider you’re dealing with as well. So maybe you might want to try someone over 26 been in the biz a while and understands all those things you’re looking for, because that specific provider just wants the same thing.
The providers that have been in this biz for over 4-5 years are the ones who have a nice system down by now, at least I would think.

Anywho, just some advice. If the ones who you contacted is one I’ve explained up there. We need to have a chat with her, lol! Jk happy hunting
Maybe they became bored with your bunch of text exchanges and figure you’re a time waster. This is a business for these ladies, not a social club.
Kind of a pointless thread without naming handles.

Name the handle or handles

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TOKON
  • 03-24-2018, 08:22 AM
Thank you Just Jackie for your response. Your input is appreciated.
It’s more than likely the age bracket your dealing with
Keep in mind it’s a new generation
Your dealing with Millinials or Gen Z
  • TOKON
  • 03-24-2018, 08:40 AM
Thanks AH.....I appreciate another reasonable response.
^^ with 0 business skills
professionalism doesnt exist in the hobby. many providers will make u drive to incall and go silent, some cancel within an hour of the session using typical "excuses"

i always confirm the time before i drive to the incall. i wont leave with a confirmation text/call. once im at the incall, i have a 15 minute rule. i must be in the room within 15 minutes or i just leave. never be that noob that waits 1 hour at her incall parking lot lol
It actually does exist in the hobby-- you're just selecting the wrong ladies.
I hear your frustrations and as a paying customer, you should not be dealing with those negative results. However, everyone manages their business as they see fit and do not have business values or just get by with whoever bites the bait.

All backup plans are not guaranteed, but some gentleman usually have one or two backup plans (ready now) in case their #1 choice flakes. Perhaps, you can look into that or chose ladies that deliver better customer service.

There should definitely be a thread for the ladies that have great professionalism, because I agree as stated before, it does exist in the hobby just as there are exceptional clients. Personally, I'm ready to go 10 minutes before the appointment is to take place, and making someone wait because you aren't ready yet is piss poor time management. I guess coming from military experience, I just don't excuse poor performance from a provider nor a client.

All the best,
Your PROFESSIONAL companion,
S.S.Mia
"After being screened and approved and a BUNCH OF TEXT MESSAGES"....but why though?

Nothing I loathe more than a "bunch" of text msgs after all is good or while I'm trying to wash my ass and shave my pussy for you. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
This will make me cancel on a guy fast and block him in my phone... something about them blowing up your phone with calls and texts while you're trying to get ready for them that is frustrating
I hear your frustrations and as a paying customer, you should not be dealing with those negative results. However, everyone manages their business as they see fit and do not have business values or just get by with whoever bites the bait.

All backup plans are not guaranteed, but some gentleman usually have one or two backup plans (ready now) in case their #1 choice flakes. Perhaps, you can look into that or chose ladies that deliver better customer service.

There should definitely be a thread for the ladies that have great professionalism, because I agree as stated before, it does exist in the hobby just as there are exceptional clients. Personally, I'm ready to go 10 minutes before the appointment is to take place, and making someone wait because you aren't ready yet is piss poor time management. I guess coming from military experience, I just don't excuse poor performance from a provider nor a client.

All the best,
Your PROFESSIONAL companion,
S.S.Mia Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
S.s. Mia...very well said. She is a true professional and carries herself so well here. Nice reply pretty.
S.s. Mia...very well said. She is a true professional and carries herself so well here. Nice reply pretty. Originally Posted by Analeese

Thank you darling. Now if I can only attain your BCD skills lol

Have a lovely day.