Domination

So just to throw this out there, how many guys are into domination? %???
Giving, yes. Receiving, no.
Giving, yes. Receiving, no. Originally Posted by Vitruvian
So, submissives are in demand? I've been doing domination for 3 years now and it always shocks me how many powerful men like strap on play.
What's your favorite map for domination?

(COD MW for the win!)
I absolutely love humiliation of any aspect. You?
I think I'd like to have a chick dominate me!!!

That would be HAWT!!!

Gonna check into it!!!
PM me, it's fun!!!!
Hey Miss Lucy von Trapp!!! Don't be such a stranger, sweetie!! I miss talking to you!!! xoxo Carrie
PM me, it's fun!!!! Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp
Right On!!!

So looking forward to it!!!
OMG Lucy Von Trapp!!
I would let you do whatever you wanted to me!!!

SOOOOO SUPER SEXY! love the tats!!!!
I find erotic domination appealing. I could even find some erotic domination that pushes my limits, e.g. corporal punishment and smothering, to be a turn on. However, I find the mind fucks to be more exciting, e.g. tease and denial, ruined orgasms.

I don't see any dommes because they explicitly state in their ads that no sexual contact will take place. Now, for me, that's a deal breaker. I'm reading these ads to mean that there will be absolutely no sexual contact at all, not necessarily simply "no intercourse". For me, femdom is about sensual submission and ceding control, and the few ladies I've seen that have had this type of relationship with me weren't pro dommes, but instead were providers and massage therapists that had synchronicity of thought with me on this type of activity. These relationships were without doubt the most sexually and sensually intriguing of my life; wish I could click like that with every woman.
  • shlub
  • 07-25-2012, 07:49 AM
I have begun to explore this topic and have found myself drawn into being the dom. I tend to be "overly nice" BCD and it is exhilarating to dominate while maintaining the level of respect I truly have for my partner.
I live for it, bring it on
Sexual Sensual Domination is a art and when done correctly both parties receive a very fulfilling Mind Fuck as well as physical pleasure..........I left the Lifestyle to cross over to the hobby as I desire the sexual contact myself.......There are many forms of Domination and many forms of women whom thrive in giving it.............Arent we lucky that we have the gift of choice and being able to fulfill our fantasies.............Yum!
Ms. Athena, I am so glad you came over to the hobby side! I am still figuring out what all I like with regards to this Dom/sub thing, but Ms. A knows the way. Yup, sub here but I still like to fuck.