Married Men: What Are You Doing Here?

Do you hobby with your wife's permission?
Do you no longer love your wife? Does she no longer love (or desire) you?
Do you no longer find her desireable?
Has she gone cold and given up her desire for sex?

What motivates you to be here?
LOL... sounds like the start of an infomercial.
Speaking for me only me and answer your questions:

1. No, I don't need to have her permission

2. I love my wife, and I'm sure she loves me as we tell that to each other a lot.

3. Yes I still find her desirable

4. We have sex maybe once or twice a month, and when we do there is a lot of passion.

5. My motivation is pretty simple. I hobby for new experiences and to be able to hopefully have passionate sensual sex with a provider with no strings or drama attached.
I only read the articles.
  • Gazu
  • 07-27-2012, 01:17 PM
I only read the articles. Originally Posted by Hercules
... and keep a low profile...
To find amusing posts and read the jokes.

Oh...and an occasional BBBJ.

Wouldn't trade her for the world. Just don't want to burden her with requests for something she doesn't enjoy.
I hobby for the BJ's, CIM and occasional butt sex. You know, the typical things that most married men don't get at home. Oh, and hopefully my first ever double for my bday next month!
Deep Thoughts by Slowmover:

Fucking people I'm not married to?
I just like reading the articles.
All I have to say is, I hope all your wives are out fucking other dudes too lol... Seriously though, I get it married for a long time eventually you've got to get something else right? Doesn't mean the married guys don't love their wives. It just means they need some strange once in a while.
This is all just a fantasy, isn't it?
It just means they need some once in a while. Originally Posted by sooner0010

Fixed it for ya.
Do you hobby with your wife's permission?
Do you no longer love your wife? Does she no longer love (or desire) you?
Do you no longer find her desireable?
Has she gone cold and given up her desire for sex?

What motivates you to be here? Originally Posted by txcwby6
You mean there are actually single men active in the hobby instead of finding RL companions? Who would have thunk it. You're over thinking this txcwby.
This is too funny, I would venture to think that most hobbiests were married. We do it for a wide range of reasons, first of all, we are men, quite a few trying really hard to relive the years that are passing so quickly. Being married for over twenty years leads some of us to stray, has nothing to do with loving your wife any less, she is just getting old like we are, lol.
+1 and this is all an illusion, in RL if you’re playing around it MORE than that and we don't want a relationship we have that with our SO's. I think it's much worse to have an office romance or something of the like where there is true intimacy.

The real question why is a single young guy here? Way to much RL tail to be pulled LOL