The game vs. The hobby.

Ok guys I'm curious to know... I have noticed in past years that game days are my really slow days. So does a good football came come before a great session?

If you wanted to see you ATF or another hottie on game day would you want to do it way before the game, after the game or get a great bj during the game...if that's not too distracting lol.
Yep...sorry.
Football comes before everything
i'd want it before, during, and after the game. and on into the evening, night, next morning, brunch, lunch, afternoon snack and start again. :^)
Football, football, football!
A steamy appointment with an experienced girl who has a good game plan, doesn't like to wearing any uniform, knows how to aggressively move down field and who enjoys scoring goals via a variety of strategic plays is much better than watching any football game on any TV.......any game day or night! Live action rules! No Question!

I am just sayin'
Game day is appointment day for me sometimes.

Just sayin'...
I dislike doing calls during football myself. Football trumps everything!
Football comes first, but a nude beer server would be fine.
I would see my ATF on game-day! We would have fun before game, halftime of the game and after the game. If my team loses, what other way to feel better!!!!
Get a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader uniform and advertise a game day special. Include photos of you in the outfit and get ready to rock. You will not have any more slow days on game day!!!
Undoubtedly some will take this the wrong way. This is NOT an attack on the OP or any provider who experiences lower volume of business due to football season or anything really. If your business has noticeable dips during football season, it may mean you're clientele value that form of entertainment/social engagement more than the pleasures you offer in your appointments. Try enticing them through various methods. Special pricing, special service levels, extensive flirtation over time to get his juices really going for you, etc... Your business is what you make of it.
I would take that day off and enjoy the game(s) yourself.

NFL Football is far and away the biggest sport in the United States and growing with all the Fantasy Leagues and marketing.
Now, if the Cowboys continue their 16 year tradition of mediocrity (and they most likely will), you may find that business picks up later in the season.
  • Go4it
  • 09-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Timing is the key during football season. While I might want to see you the timing just becomes TOO CRITICAL. For a 1 hour session I have to allot at least 3 hours (1 to get there, 1 for the session, 1 to get back). And since I don't want to rush in the door to barely catch the kick-off make that a 4 hour window. Just not enough time before the game. So now you have the 4 hour game. If my team loses I am just not into a session so I don't want to have scheduled something that I no longer want to do.

The solution - is both simple and complex. Simple --- if YOU are a football fan, find a hobbiest who enjoys the same team and watch the game together. Just have some drinks and watch the game. No play unless it is very light and doesn't interrupt the game. Then afterwards you can both decide whether to continue. Complex - you're gonna have to come off your rate. I'm not paying anyone $$ or even $ an hour for her to watch football with me. But be creative. If you are enjoying the game, enjoying the company, enjoying the food and drink and not doing any 'work' what is it costing you?

Each lady will have her own answer to that conundrum. And they will all be correct. Just don't sit there and wonder why your business is down. Make it work FOR you. Think outside the box to get us inside the box.
If there was only a way to pull off a half time BNG....