Lido help

Yes, I know there's probably tons of posts about this but I'm on mobile and search sucks on mobile.

Can anyone offer advice for me and a lady friend that want to visit Lido? We want to probably go on couples night.

Please, any advice. Thanks.
There are several previous topics that have discussed The Lido in great detail. It might be a good idea to try the search button.

Good luck!
Did you even read my post? I'm on mobile and search is horrible on mobile.

But thanks!
My apologies. I wasn't reading closely and was just trying to help.
No worries. If no help I'd given here I'll search when I'm back at my desktop in a day or 2.

Thanks!
Couples nights are Thursdays through Sunday. There is a specific couples theater on those days/evenings. One theater is upstairs and the other is down. Not sure if you are wanting to play with other couples or MFM, MFMMM, FMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM or some variation on those themes. It is pretty much all available, but the quality of players is hit and miss. If the quality is bad, but you still want to play...you could always indicate that to the players and just give them a show. Most are very repectful if you tell them it is only a show. If there is someone that interests her, invite them to join in or go to a private room to play with them.
Would you recommend going to Colette or another swinger club instead? Not sure if we just want to watch, be watched, or join in! We just want to try something new.
Depends what you are looking for. Colette, Velvet Curtain and the former Iniquity are all good places, but many times couples would go to Lido from those clubs for a different pace. Many times couples are looking for MFM or a gangbang or to live our her Theater Sluts fantasy and that is not always possible at the swingers clubs, depending on who is there at the time. Definitely have more luck at on-premises like Colette and Velvet Curtain if there are good crowds and you hit it off with another couple(s). They singles guys at Colette and VC may not be what you are looking for at the moment and you may need to head to Lido. Or there may not be enough single guys to fullfill her fantasy.

At Lido, you will find lots of guys masturbating while watching you...and maybe that is exciting for her and for you to see how excited she gets by that. If you are looking for something that involves couples in a sexy environment, Colette is a good option. Depends what kind of action you want to see and how frisky everyone is at the club.

Is this a one time deal or just starting? Heck, I would go to both in the same evening just to get a feel for both of them. You can always leave and cum back to either.
Not sure if it's one time or more. I guess we'll see. LOL

Thanks for all your help!
Just to give you a flavor of what happens at the Lido, I stopped in last night at the invitation of an older couple I have seen in the past. As we were playing in the main theater, a gentleman and an attractive woman came in to play. It got very steamy very quickly. The couple I came to play with got much more than they bargained for and everyone left happy.