URL / Website: N/A
City: Bonner Springs Ks
State: Kansas
Address: On K7 north of 70
Activities: Sat and looked at the wall pretty much
Hair Length and Color: All types
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Very pretty ladies just hanging out at the bar!!
Recommendation: No
That sounds like Whispers. In the old days, a 40 something named Sugar would have tried to hussle you. I would go there like once a year. She was always there.
That sounds like Whispers. In the old days, a 40 something named Sugar would have tried to hussle you. I would go there like once a year. She was always there. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Yup, and she would remember you from a year ago.
I miss the good ole days of Gus's Goldmine and Gerry's Silver Slipper.
I knew where Jerry's was located. Where was the Goldmine? I remember a few back in the day in KCK, before they got all fanatic. Back then I didn't have all the time or cash to enjoy this lifestyle.
Gus's Goldmine was at 1333 Main Street.
Gus Goldmine was the spot
It’s always been that way here for some reason. Either it’s no action or getting ripped off. More of a bar atmosphere last time I was there. If they are dancing on stage, it helps, but you have to just flat approach them more so here than other places and do it so it’s not getting in the way of what they’re doing at the time which is usually socializing with friends or someone they’re interested in but not for dances. This is what a club looks like which has management that doesn’t know what they’re doing. Too bad.