URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tango...73388132671750
City: Spring Hill
State: Kansas
Address: 175th street
Activities: very uncomfortable dance
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The dancer was friendly, long blonde hair, and danced well. No extras (I didn't try, and really didn't wan to be there). The place was FILTHY. The carpet had been ripped out of the VIP room, exposing just plywood, and the furniture was coated in a thick layer of dust. It was disgusting.
Recommendation: No
Was she Russian...
All I know is they are remodeling.
Letty is the Dancer I know but you wont get extras with her.
How far into the future did you have to travel to get this lapdance?
Nope she was American. And I had to wait long enough to nurse my through my first drink!
He was referring to the 10/21/19 date. If you can time travel, I need to go back a few years. From what I know about the clubs these days, some of the girls might have to be dusted too. They aren't very busy lately.
I’m not super familiar with the area, and from what you guys are saying it may be the wrong club. It is pretty small, but the private dances took place in a room that had a bench with a doorway onto the main floor where a guy was sitting in front if it. We were all the way at the end where he couldn’t see but would have been pretty exposed had another dancer come in. I’m 90% sure it was Tangoes, but GPS shows another one down the same long ass road I had to drive from my hotel. This was night shift right before closing. One other guy in the place that my girl said never has any money.

Not sure if I have the right look or what, but I generally find getting extras pretty easy at all but the most restrictive clubs. Was able to get have a lot of fun downtown at temptations the following night.
Your ‘extras’ technique would be interesting since you say you generally don’t have a problem getting them.
Lol — Tailhooked, I just saw your post. It would have been 9/21 — my bad!