URL / Website: -
City: Olathe
State: Kansas
Address: Olathe
Activities: Lfk, fiv, and more to completion
Hair Length and Color: Mid length dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: My type not skinny but not fat. Some padding and a lot of fun. Great c cups
Recommendation: Yes
is it worth the drive from downtown?
Only if you want a lap dance. Highly unlikely you're getting anything extra there. I was at whispers a while back. Decent girls there, hot AF dances, probably no extras in club but forget tangos IMO.
Ive dated a dancer from Tangos recently as a sb, who btw dancers make horrible sb's.
But she confirmed the extreme difficulty it would be for extras
I will have to look up whispers
I will have to look up whispers Originally Posted by yogi692
Originally Posted by SouthOfKC
I live out that direction, and in my 30 years of living here, I’ve never been to Whispers. My luck now, I’d see a nosey neighbor there...
Haha. That's how I discovered that place. It's not near anyone I know so seems like a safe place to not run into your neighbors. I dont know what it was like back in the day, but I think it got new owners recently or something. It's a decent place for what it is. I dont go all that often due to the fact the dances I've gotten were hot enough it's too hard to stop. Gets too pricey. But, WTH maybe I'll stop by next weekend.
Years ago I’d go there on occasion since it’s out of the way and no likelihood of seeing anyone I know. Well sure enough I stopped there one night and one of my administrative assistants was their with her girlfriend! We hung out the rest of the night, knowing neither of us would tell anyone.
I have been to all the clubs in the KC, Lawrence and Topeka areas. I have had a few extras but nothing like this. Especially if it was your first time meeting. Usually they need to know you as a regular. A few girls over the years have told me of girls like this. They usually didn't last long. Other girls would tell management and they would be fired. If she would do that in the club, it would just be better to meet outside the club.
But where is the excitement in that?
I could see it happening at Tangos on a slow night with the staff preoccupied or understaffed, but think it would be hard. (No pun intended.). It’s a tight space, cramped. The VIP is only semi-private and there are some mirror angles that could catch you. A willing accomplice could cut down on risk factor, I suppose. I’ve had some hot dances there that went that far, but a long time ago, years.
Tattle tail factor in clubs by girls who can’t compete and jealousy is a killer. Most girls know who’s cool and who isn’t if they’re into that, but even among the willing I think it’s more difficult than it used to be. Like RossVegas said, it’s about the excitement factor. Conquest can be fun. Lol