Address: XXX St and Yale
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: massage +
Session Length: 45 minutes
Fee: 50 plus 50 tip
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown and in the way
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a BUW............Not a BBW Pictures are 10 years and 70 pounds ago.
The Rest of the Story: I gave her a call and we scheduled a massage at her incall ***** Massage as she is renting space from them. I was attracted to her because her pic looked cute and the possibilities of some huge boobs. I got comfy and the door opened and a small cow walked in. The pic above is not even close. More recent pics are at least in the same decade, but does not show anything below the Arctic Circle, so I had no idea how big the rest of the continent was.I gave her a hug, but could not reach my other hand behind her.
The massage was decent and we chatted. I rubbed a leg and grabbed a butt cheek but could not reach the other one...... It was on the other side of the room.
We discussed massages in general and activities. She is quite pleasant, and a nice lady with a full time job elsewhere.

I finally reached around behind me and grabbed a boob, and she agreed on a topless HJ, as that is the extent of her activities. I did not even want to do a reverse massage. The top came off and the boobs came out and it looked like she had been nursing a litter of Lab puppies. Typical finish and i was drained dry. I got dressed and left a half a hay bale for her and got outta that place. The 2 Asian ladies at the front looked pretty good after that.
If you like BU ... uh.......BBW then go see her. My curiosity has been quenched by that one.
Recommendation: No
Dude! That was freakin hilarious. Awesome!