URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...-/603427961245
City: East Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Hometown inn
Activities: Bbbj with hj
Hair Length and Color: Black it was up so don't know length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: OMG, pics not even close! Got a gut, scabs on arm, barely pulled pants down.so didn't get a look at anything and really didn't want to.
Recommendation: No
Omfg that’s horrible! Sorry for your loss…

First time I seen that girls ad lol. I am always looking in Syracuse too lol
She's got one other up too. Pics may have been her a decade ago and pre whatever she does in her spare time. I've had bad experiences but this was just a wtf moment...
Sorry for your loss.
I walked out on her .
Good call I should've but didn't...
The 180 shuffle is always my go to when I don't like what I encounter. I've 180 shuffled twice in the last two months.
Syracuse is a curse for hobby. It's a bare and destitute place with a 99.9% guarantee of shit when she opens the door. There was great ladies once upon a time here but that's long gone. Like the orange clown would say... sad
I don’t know what you are talking about but I see two in Cuse that are actually amazing. They even hold REAL jobs and only see a select few. I’m a chosen one.

Tips to be a chosen one
1. Shave your entire cock and balls. BARE.
2. Read above. More important than shaving your back( they honestly do t care about the back) .
2.5 wash your entire body right before seeing them. Including your ass. Never ever take a shit �� and see a provider without washing your ass
3. Don’t act creepy
4. Respect and be a gentleman
5. Smile and b positive
6. Some small talk after you nut. But never ever go over in time.
Istud

I know of one of the two you’re referring to and have been chosen as well. Hoping to be a chosen one by the other one once I figure out who it is lol.

I check all the boxes to your 6 bullet points. As far as I’m concerned, those are all common sense. At least to me.

Been manscaping for years, even before anyone was, primarily because I was a competitive bodybuilder for several years. Let it grow back once and said fuck that lol. Used to train at Samson’s Powerhouse in Rochester.

Anywho, even after checking all the boxes, if this chic would have opened the door, I would have done the 180 shuffle as well.
Absolutely the 180 shuffle.
Recently, Sky has been my choice for pleasure when I'm in Cuse. She's sexy,safe and affordable.
�� Sky for all reasons

1. Shave your entire cock and balls. BARE.... Originally Posted by Italianstud
Istud

Been manscaping for years, even before anyone was, primarily because I was a competitive bodybuilder.... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
How TF did this become a threAd bout cucks shavin their cocks??! Jeezis..

I'm gonna pretend I'm a Mod again and say "Gentlemen, please get back on topic. And yer gay."