delicate subject

This is a sensitive subject but wanted to ask y'all about it, I've been doing this 2 years now and for the first time while doing prostate massage I felt a fellow who was decidedly different down there. It felt like he had 2 hard BBs on his prostate. i was completely taken aback and it was so totally noticeable that he was different there. I had to decide whether or not to say something. It is not a sexy subject to have to say, you might want to see a doctor and have an exam. I am not medical professional but jeez i could tell this prostate was different. So, as a male client would you want me to say something? And as a female provider would you say something? I was so worried, I waited till after the session and did tell him. Fortunately he was young and fit and it is probably nothing but I had to tell him. Did I do the right thing or was I sticking my non doctor nose where it doesn't belong?
i feel like i would definitely want to know.. but i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd probably hate it right then in the moment but i'd feel better about it down the road.

it's a complicated situation and there's no one right way to approach it. health is important so i think it's best to say something. feelings be damned.
Without a doubt, I would definitely want to know. Maybe it's nothing, but maybe it is something. Early detection is key in a lot of cases, and quite frankly I'd rather be alive than worry about my feelings.

But maybe wait until the end of the session to mention it, though...
Yeaaaa hit the nail on the head.
  • Loxly
  • 05-26-2014, 11:11 AM
You did the right thing. MHO

Even if it turns out to be nothing you've probably gained a "lifer" by showing concern.
you did right by saying something, you were concerned I am sure that showed.
Wow, I've never even thought of sticking my .... To each his own
I take my dog to the vet for that....

Thanks for sharing and keeping a finger out to those in need!
I'm sure he is thankful even if it's just a bump
  • Toyz
  • 05-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Did I do the right thing or was I sticking my non doctor nose where it doesn't belong? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Do not put your nose up a clients ass...ever. The ramifications are not promising.

Seriously though I would want to know. Not many young guys realize their own mortality...or have a prostate exam yearly. You did the guy a favor, IMO.
No, we're not medical professionals, but after engaging in several hundred Prostate massages, you learn what's to be expected and what's amiss. Prostates come in all different sizes and shapes, but for the most part, it feels exactly like a button, or a small mushroom cap. It should always be smooth, reactive, kind of like a dot of firm gelatin.

The Prostate can swell or retract depending on diet, sexual activity, stress, infection, a cold, any number of things or conditions. If I feel anything resembling nodules on or arround the prostate, or, on or arround the testicals, I ALWAYS inform my clients, before they leave. I will let them know what I usually feel during a session, and what it or they feel like now. If he's a Newbie, I mention it too.

Think about it, in our line of business, that being FBSM, who in their lives handles their cock and balls more often than we do? It's importaint to be informed so if we notice something, we can let them know.

Awesome job Sue!

I have wondered this myself and how the man would want me to address my concern.
I do have a question regarding lumps in the testicles, though.
Does a 'lump' show up as something felt on the scrotum (pea size, for example) or a noticeable and palpable lump under the testicle/scrotum (inside)?

Or, would both be concerning and worth mentioning? I have felt the pea sized, firmer bumps on a man's scrotum and couldn't tell if it was how his skin was textured...if that makes sense

Thanks in advance and glad to know that you guys do want to know. In the same way,, if a client noticed a lump, in my breast, I would want to be told. Very often, it is a woman's sexual partner/spouse that notices it first. Food for thought.

Aphrodite
I too would mention it after the session I've been in that position before and told the person and he went and got it checked right away and it turned out that it was cancer and that he waited any longer it could have been very bad
... Did I do the right thing or was I sticking my non doctor nose where it doesn't belong? Originally Posted by sue_nami
What you asked was if you should risk letting a man die rather than risk hurting his feelings. The question answers itself, and you made the right choice.

You may not be a medical professional, but you are a prostate massage expert, which makes you highly qualified to detect a prostate abnormality before it becomes something worse. Just keep doing the right thing ...
Cysts can form inside and outside of the scrotum for many reasons(diabetes, prolonged sitting, infections etc.) and most don't require treatment, but still a good idea to have them checked out. If part of the actual testicle feels different, then that could be serious and definitely needs to be checked out

As long as you bring the matter up in a compassionate manner, a client should be offended, and will most likely be very appreciative.
The gent definitely needs to go to a urologist - they special in that area of the body.

If he is under 40, for example, his regular medical checkup likely does not include a digital rectal exam.

Now, (stand by for the groaner)

What I really wanted to say was

he needs a second opinion.

(yes, I know!)
  • Toyz
  • 05-26-2014, 05:06 PM
The gent definitely needs to go to a urologist - they special in that area of the body.

If he is under 40, for example, his regular medical checkup likely does not include a digital rectal exam.

Now, (stand by for the groaner)

What I really wanted to say was

he needs a second opinion.

(yes, I know!) Originally Posted by ck1942

Do you think it could be offered as an upcharge?

"BBBJ & Second Opinion Prostate Evaluations" as a part of a threAD?

"Austin Hoogars, going that extra inch to insure your continued health"...
or
"BBBJ Queen & Anal Probe-otic Expert"