Janell Sauvage - Wish I had a better story to share

Guys - FYI
I PM'ed Janell on Eccie early last week since I was going to be working in Tyler. Seemed like a sure shot since there were some positive reviews. I know that she is new to Eccie, so I also sent her a text (her preferred method of contact). We set up a meet for 7PM Tuesday night and then there was total radio silence until about 2 PM on Thursday. I sent her about 10 texts from 5-10 pm that night and gave up. I truly thought I had pissed her off or something and moved on.

She texted me back on Thursday afternoon around 2 PM and said she could not meet on Tuesday, was sorry and was available later that night after 9. Since I wasn't doing anything, I said sure. I was heading in her direction for dinner and told her I would contact her when i was ready.

Never heard from her again that day, or ever. Has this happened to anyone else in the Tyler hobby area?

I am not a Texas resident, so perhaps she was hesitant to meet me. I get that I guess, but why set it up twice and leave me hanging.

I am not a complete unknown, I do have over 20 reviews.

Just wanted you guys to know that she is hit or miss.
No, I texted her on a Tuesday and set up a time for Saturday. No problem, I texted her about 3 hours before our appointment. She does have a RWJ.
Wrong forum. Moving to Co-Ed.
Maybe I want to just make excuses, or whatever lol I know she has (Staff edit: Removed RW info.) and that could blow her up. The first time I tried to set an appointment her texts were far between. Then the day I actually got to meet her, she was on the ball with the texts.
^Prolly should have PM'd this info to the OP
You all make great points. This was not intended to be a complaint, just information. Everyone deserves a second chance, perhaps she deserves a third.
Janell Sauvage is a thief. I had 2 sessions with her that went really well. Messaged her to book a third appointment. She asked me if i would be willing to pay in advance since her kids birthday was the next week. Like an idiot i agreed. We had to reschedule due to weather. Took over a week for her to reply and she gave a story about dealing with some personal matters and wouldnt be able to schedule another appointment for over a month. When that day arrived she ghosted me. Wont respond to messages, deleted her Tryst profile and her website. While i should have known better, shes a thief.
You bumped a thread almost 5 years old.
yes it was an old thread... should have started a new one.. but his statement as well as all the other ones are accurate as well. She is very hit and miss... just be aware never pay her in advance... I speak from experience! She is great if you actually hook up with her... BBJ CIM GFE... just never advance her anything you might as well just burn your cash!!