Attn Serentity

For those who read this, I thank you in advance for allowing me to use a public forum for a personal message.

Serenity, I have had an issue that has been causing me some grief. I need to clean my side of the street so to speak for me to maintain some mental/emotional health. I need to make ammeds. I recently used the wrong word, Weight, insted of , Wait,. As in Serenity is worth the weight. I truely meant wait. It was late at night and I made a spelling error. When it was brought to my attention I played it off as if I was intending to joke with you. That was my mistake. I was embarrassed with my poor spelling skills. You know that I think you are beautiful, hot, gorgeous.
I don't know if you even took offense to this comment. I hope that when you saw it, if you saw it, that you took the Italian Princess approach and printed it so you could wipe you ass with it.

I no longer have your contact info or I would have done this off line. Please accept my apology.
Dude, move on and leave this chick alone. Your post on the alert thread seemed well intentioned, but now you're just creating more drama. It does nothing but lend credibility to her claims of you being stalkerish.
  • Surge
  • 04-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Dude, move on and leave this chick alone. Your post on the alert thread seemed well intentioned, but now you're just creating more drama. It does nothing but lend credibility to her claims of you being stalkerish. Originally Posted by TheBizz
+1
I see no reason to leave this one open...time to move on...it is done.