Seriously, how do you break up with someone?

I need some unbiased advise. How would you break up with your girlfriend? She is my first one so I've never had to do something like this. We've only been together a few months and she has been away for about one month. So far I know that doing it via texting is a bad idea. She is not a provider, but she is a dancer. Is there really a right way to do this? I would like to heard some actual advise from here. Thanks guys.
You're 1st gf? God am I old! The new crops springing up around here get younger and younger.

If you're very first gf of two months is a dancer who's been away for a month are you absolutely sure she's actually your gf to begin with?

Many non-chargers give the gf experience in order to use you (and several other simultaneous "bf's") as human ATM machines and a place to crash.

I been there, done that although I never thought she was really a gf. Lesson learned though.
  • Toyz
  • 04-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Here are Toyz best recommendations for breaking up...

Slip out the back, Jack...
Get a new plan, Stan...
You don't need to be coy, Roy...
Just listen to me...
1st) dig a deeeeep hole
2nd) buy alotta duct tape
3rd).....
  • Toyz
  • 04-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Seriously, just say "honey I got tested for STD & the stick turned blue"...she'll bug out quicker than a 80 1/2 hr hoogar...
Geez, you guys are on fire today.....

Yimmerz; if you have only been with this young lady for a couple of months and she has been gone a month; you really have not had much time to develop a relationship, so the easiest thing to do is just call her up, meet with her, man up, and say " hey, this just does not seem to be working for either one of us, and lets just go our separate ways" or something to that effect..

Never text or email a break up; I'm guilty of that once; really regret that choice in hindsight...

Good luck; and if things don't work out and she goes postal on you; refer back to post #4...just kidding....really...
Since you are young I will attempt to be patient.

If both of you are on facebook, just code your status as single.

Text her, or call her. You have only been together a couple of months so a face to face break up is not required.

Or do what most fucktards do ... RUN!
Do an outcall with a trusted provider or your SB and have her come over 15-30 minutes later....
Just be honest and tell, its not working out. It's only been 2 months....
  • Joan
  • 04-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Use the good ol' reverse psychology trick, start an argument and let her break up with you. Works every time ;-)
Dang Joan, that requires energy. Plus, it may backfire and end up with make up sex and then the poor sod is back to square one.
  • Joan
  • 04-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Eh, you may have a point there. I just understand where he's coming from, I dread breaking up with someone too, so I usually just do something outrageous and let them do the break up because I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself...its horrible I know :-p"
Use the good ol' reverse psychology trick, start an argument and let her break up with you. Works every time ;-) Originally Posted by Joan

That's how women break up. I've noticed it, and it IS effective.
I need some unbiased advise. How would you break up with your girlfriend? She is my first one so I've never had to do something like this. Originally Posted by yimmerz
What are you? 12?

Yimmerz, just tell her when the moment is right.
.... I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself...its horrible I know :-p" Originally Posted by Joan
Hmmm, REALLY ???.... There is such a thing as too much pussy???

Now with that thought, y'all can turn back to break up techniques...