URL / Website: Rollipop.net
City: Austin
State: -
Address: Upscale apt complex
Activities: Dfk, bbj, bb, mpfs, daty, cim
Hair Length and Color: Brown long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Jennys got a nice tight body with some fake Cs nice tan and is tall
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review
Any pictures or links ?
Mod. This is a studio.
Moved from Encounters
  • Jav
  • 01-12-2023, 08:18 PM
No offense but I have seen her before through LOL and she is not that hot. she has to be close to 50 years (so Late 40s) old. she does not look like the pictures I assure you.
I have yet to find one who does.
No offense but I have seen her before through LOL and she is not that hot. she has to be close to 50 years (so Late 40s) old. she does not look like the pictures I assure you. Originally Posted by Jav
I don’t agree…nowhere close to 50. Early to mid 30s if I had to guess. Very in shape, clearly takes care of herself. She looks good
I don’t agree…nowhere close to 50. Early to mid 30s if I had to guess. Very in shape, clearly takes care of herself. She looks good Originally Posted by retrokite
Brand new member ...... 3rd post??????? ....... can't tell you how much I value your opinion ...... thanx?
Brand new member ...... 3rd post??????? ....... can't tell you how much I value your opinion ...... thanx? Originally Posted by tcreative2
No problem, glad to help.
I had an account with over 20 reviews but I had to change to this account for privacy reasons. Could tell you about all the good times before OH2 went down and even back when eccie allowed providers to post ads.
But what do you care, it’s my 3rd post, I should just f*** off.

Also I like your “be kinder…” mantra. Living by your word I see. Lmao
Also I like your “be kinder…” mantra. Living by your word I see. Lmao Originally Posted by retrokite
Haha. Exactly my thought!
4 posts now .......... 2 posts are glowing almost PR style reviews of Rollipop and the 3rd post an interjection to let everyone know that a previous poster had been wrong and that the Rollipop girl was really young and pretty. Your 4th post was a snarky attempt to defend your honor as a Rollipop expert. Let us know when the Rollipop girl changes. How could I have possibly doubted your true intent?
4 posts now .......... 2 posts are glowing almost PR style reviews of Rollipop and the 3rd post an interjection to let everyone know that a previous poster had been wrong and that the Rollipop girl was really young and pretty. Your 4th post was a snarky attempt to defend your honor as a Rollipop expert. Let us know when the Rollipop girl changes. How could I have possibly doubted your true intent? Originally Posted by tcreative2
I’m really not interested in defending her honor. She’s a skinny mid 30s Asian chick with boltons and no ass. If that body type is your thing she’s worth a try.

Every single review (even the hard nos) put her as late 30s at most, but go ahead and believe the one guy who said she’s late 40s. You’re clearly fair and balanced.