Amy love recommendation

Hey guys is there a way to get a recommendation on here to be able to see Amy Love. I submitted to her screening and was set to meet her at 7:00 but she canceled and said something felt off. Couldn’t get her to say anything else but that. Was really set on seeing her.
Dek, unfortunately there is no saving spots in line for the un-initiated. You need to get out there, (ie: Take one for the team, go see the gals who others "seasoned" members have seen/and reported on, bring intel to the rest of the group, waste money, get ripped off, etc. etc.etc.). It is good that you screened and were set for 7 pm and it didn't work out, actually. Now you have another experience under your belt. Use it as a learning tool and keep going. All too soon you will have doubled your encounters.

Seriously, even the encounters that don't go well/to plan/at all/best ever... Learn from every one of them. There is always a reason, sometimes it is you. Stop, re-read. Then re-read again. Sometimes it is them, for NO reason or GOOD reason. It could be a percentage between the two, sometimes it could be 100% one side or the other. In the grand scheme of what it is we are seeking, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT IT IS, but it is enough to make one of the two parties uncomfortable and call: NO JOY!

Hey Duty,
I am not busting your balls brother. You have no idea how much money/time/effort that I have wasted for things that have not happened. Your post just happened to somewhat collide with some personal events in the last month. As you gain experience, I think that we start to become over confident in our knowledge of the game and become complacent. When things don't work out in our favor, we start becoming "victims" instead of thinking the whole process thru. Keep your head up and soldier on!