What are you cooking today??!

It's a crockpot pot roast day for me!

I enjoy a good basic one with all the good fixings (carrots, red potatoes, Celery, onion and garlic), a pretty decent cut of chuck roast meat and beef broth! Served over a nice bed of rice, YUM!

The place is going to smell fabulous here in a few hours and my mouth already watering.

Always open to other recipes as well! Stay warm and healthy out there everyone! Have one playdate today then going to hoard up to watch movies and play video games. Best way to spend a cold ass day in Texas!
Sexy young witty lady and can cook.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds tasty
Sexy young witty lady and can cook.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds tasty Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well thank you love I try my best. Now if only I could find a nice older man to take care of me so I can cook, clean and take care of the kiddo and spoil him... lol
You fixing chicken salad sammiches soon?
^^^^ And this is why Austin is ahead of Houston on the concept of which forum is more amusing to one of the mods.

Last weekend...
Crockpot, sliced beef bbq, cubed chicken, 3 types of beans, mushrooms, green and red peppers, onions, carrots, peas, bunch of other stuff, with pork ribs on the side.
9+ quarts gone by middle of the Sat 2nd game.
You fixing chicken salad sammiches soon? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Well fuck me backwards and call me Sally... now I'll be headed to the store later to get stuff to make chicken salad sammichs because they sound fabulous right now
Tease
Well being a tease is one of my best qualities. Can't help myself sometimes.
So, what meals you planning today or this weekend?
Well fuck me backwards and call me Sally... now I'll be headed to the store later to get stuff to make chicken salad sammichs because they sound fabulous right now Originally Posted by SexySammy

Do I have to call you Sally before I f*ck you backwards or afterwards? I get so confused lately.... and especially when I'm in your company!

* Do not confuse confusion with a lack of blood flow to the cranial region. Caution: repeated use may result in dizziness, faintness, and a lightness of the wallet region. See a MD if you experience any of the above. If you haven't, you certainly will after seeing an MD. Sexy Sammy is not endorsed by the AMA, ADA, or any other medical organization. Children, do not try this at home no matter how many times your parent(s) might.