posting

I do not understand why become a member when I am not allowed to post ads in my hometown or towns that I will be visiting.
I have a profile so whats the purpose? I am a loss here. Totally confused as to what the point is when I am approved and real, have an account but not allowed to post. I don't get the purpose
You need to contact the moderator of the town you are in. Send them a link to your reviews here, on other boards, your website, the name of a Verified provider on here if you know one, date-check, p411. They want to know you are REAL before they verify you.

Good Luck, Tarah
Vivacious Val,

Anyone can have an account but to post ads you need to become a verified provider. Just PM me and i'll walk you thru it It isn't all that hard.

Rrabbit6926
im new to all this internet stuff back in the day i advertised in magazinjes
and the paper this is crazy.i do have reviews but few havent been doing this in 5 years now only 4 months .i do know verified providers and hv a web and revies on ter now how do i get to post?can someone help thanks brogan
Vivacious Val,

Anyone can have an account but to post ads you need to become a verified provider. Just PM me and i'll walk you thru it It isn't all that hard.

Rrabbit6926 Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I would like help also I'm fairly new here , but I know one of my client did a review for me on here , but I don't know how to research it to see it or how to get verified please help ! thankyou -