Do you ever wish she appreciated your intelligence?

One of my favorite things about my self employment is that I get to meet incredible men who I otherwise would not. Men who are completely out of my social status who have some great careers, education and interests.

Personally, I have above average intelligence and I always enjoy learning as much as I can. I am one big nerdy geek and I have the best conversations with guys who are a zillion times more intelligent and steely than I am. The best part is that usually the more intelligent you are, the better your sense of humor and I love to joke around.

I guess what I mean is, have you ever really felt appreciated by a woman just for your intellect and personality? I frankly could care less what someone looks like. I would much rather be swept off my feet by someone I admire and respect. I know for you guys it's all about how she looks and how she makes you feel.

But if she thinks you are super smart, isn't that the best compliment of all?
In this hobby "no" or only one partially. In RW, many. Lots of women that work for me indicate a strong interest in my knowledge. I don't tap them though. You don't play where you get paid in my business.

....I guess what I mean is, have you ever really felt appreciated by a woman just for your intellect and personality? .... But if she thinks you are super smart, isn't that the best compliment of all? Originally Posted by cinderbella
Most womens seriously missunderestimate my intelligents.
Most womens seriously missunderestimate my intelligents. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Just so ya know, not all of us do......that was funknee! LOL

Laughter is a great way to start the day! Thanks!
... I have the best conversations with guys who are a zillion times more intelligent and steely than I am. The best part is that usually the more intelligent you are, the better your sense of humor and I love to joke around.

... have you ever really felt appreciated by a woman just for your intellect and personality?
.... I know for you guys it's all about how she looks and how she makes you feel.

But if she thinks you are super smart, isn't that the best compliment of all? Originally Posted by cinderbella
A lovely post. Thank you. My thoughts, in your order, re: bolded text:

Steely! What a great word choice. Technically not a perfect contextual fit, which is why it works beautifully. Nicely done.

I enjoy the company of intelligent people. I disagree with your comment, partially: many intelligent people have a poor sense of humor - or, find little humorous; I will agree with the idea that intelligent people with an active sense of humor often are exceptionally funny, and fun to be around.

How she looks is one thing. How I feel is another. No one can make me feel a certain way. But I think you did not mean it that way. I think you meant - how my body reacts? Well, my body likes what it likes. But how well, and how urgently, I react to my what my body is telling me is almost always dictated by what my brain is telling me. And for that, I need to admire the lady's intellect.

If she thinks I'm a decent enough gentleman, that is the best compliment.
I do agree that is a definite perk to what I do...the level of men that I spend time with....normally our paths would not cross. Intelligence is so hot because not only does it aid in quick with a come back banter, but it's also the smart boys in school that grew up to be the successful men that provide all the things we need. To be cared for , or have your needs met is certainly a very fine attribute.
well stated peach.
when next i get to dallas, you are one lady i would much like to see!!!!
That's kinda like asking "Do you ever wish she appreciated your big dick?".
There's a big assumption underlying both questions.
I enjoy the company of intelligent women. I've found that it is easier to connect with them-- especially during those interludes where we are recharging our batteries.
Cpalmson, that is exactly my experience. I love talking to a good looking intelligent lady - especially a naked one. And as much as is possible during my research, I look for signs of intelligence and a sense of humor. I just have more fun with that kind of lady. And I also figure the intelligent ones, especially those who have been around the game for awhile, are a lot less likely to do something stupid to get our asses caught. As for the OP's original question, yes, I have felt appreciated for some level of intelligence.
There's a big assumption underlying both questions. Originally Posted by cabletex7

Cabletex7, hate much? sucks to be you.
That's hateful?
Thin skin much?
There's a big assumption underlying both questions. Originally Posted by cabletex7

Not a problem if you are hung like a field mouse.

One of my favorite things about my self employment is that I get to meet incredible men who I otherwise would not. Men who are completely out of my social status who have some great careers, education and interests.

Personally, I have above average intelligence and I always enjoy learning as much as I can. I am one big nerdy geek and I have the best conversations with guys who are a zillion times more intelligent and steely than I am. The best part is that usually the more intelligent you are, the better your sense of humor and I love to joke around.

I guess what I mean is, have you ever really felt appreciated by a woman just for your intellect and personality? I frankly could care less what someone looks like. I would much rather be swept off my feet by someone I admire and respect. I know for you guys it's all about how she looks and how she makes you feel.

But if she thinks you are super smart, isn't that the best compliment of all? Originally Posted by cinderbella
Hey honey, a guy loves his ego stroked in many ways. This is one of many. All men crave adoration. Depending on what is his primary need verses his social/vocational acknowledged accomplishments. In other words, does he need to feel intelligent vs he is acknowledged as intelligent via his vocation and/or other recognitions and just wants that supported. Either way, guys love having their ego stroked in this fasion.
Not a problem if you are hung like a field mouse. Originally Posted by pyramider
I see your post all over the place. I love a sense of humor, but com'mon is it really 1.3". LMAO. I think I saw that measurement somewhere.

Well hells bells, you make my 3 1/2" of pure bald pleasure seem huuuuge. LOL