Houma?

I heard Houma used to be a great place to visit, but I don't hear anything about Houma visits. Are there many active hobbyists there?
I know there are a few fellas down that way, who were always looking for ladies nearby. However, since Al Bundy stopped posting a while back, we don't really hear about the goings on down these days.
I'm a little ways from there and yes there are a few of us around. There is nothing in Houma that interest me, but I have a narrower range of ladies that I prefer, more of the spinner type. There are a couple of girls(thicker) that travel there and see regulars, so that might be a possibility.
Yes, few guys were there. But not sure if they’re active now. Didn’t see any posts since a while.
I will admit I have not seen Angela yet, but she is a perfectly hot athletic girl, closer to a spinner than a thick girl, and I am sure she would do great anywhere. Main question is if there will be enough hobbyists in Houma to keep an upscale quality girl like Angela busy for several days ?

I know someone in Lafayette that would see her there instead of Houma…
Yes, there are a few of us still hanging around Houma.
Active, who knows?
Interested in Up Scale, Yes.
Will come Out to Play, Speaking for my self. Very Hard to get out for Play date theses days.
Heidi use to send girls out this way but has stopped, I'm guessing due to lack of those same Play Dates.
But, You should Try.
Just one day.. lol
Give it about a month Cajun..I’ll be there to see you
I know someone in Lafayette that would see her there instead of Houma… Originally Posted by Cajunyankee
I am in Houma and would be interested provided the stars align, so please message me if you make a trip.