Death by cunnilingus?

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/30/death_by_cunnilingus

Now, I've heard everything. Can you believe that someone was mean/wicked/dumb enough to do this?
OMG.

Next thing you know we'll be reading about some bozo who dipped his dick in chocolate-covered cyanide, asked for a BJ, and tried to off his wife instead of getting her off.

Now, I've heard everything. Can you believe that someone was mean/wicked/dumb enough to do this? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Don't say that! Now, the Fates will come up with something even worse 0.o

What can we say after reading that story except for "Yikes!"?

@Fancy~LMAO
The husband prevented his wife from receiving a Darwin Award.
The husband prevented his wife from receiving a Darwin Award. Originally Posted by LucadeJure

Oh, she's still in the running, no doubt.

While she's in jail they should tie her tubes to prevent her eggs from jumping into the gene pool.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh, she's still in the running, no doubt.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

While she's in jail they should tie her tubes to prevent her eggs from jumping into the gene pool. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

my thoughts exactly!
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh, she's still in the running, no doubt.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

While she's in jail they should tie her tubes to prevent her eggs from jumping into the gene pool. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
+1
I'm so disappointed! Just reading the header, I thought this was going to be a request or a challenge round . . .

Flyer
Wouldn't she be afraid that some of the poison would seep through her skin and poison her?
The husband prevented his wife from receiving a Darwin Award. Originally Posted by LucadeJure
He should at least be a nominee for saving her.
Wouldn't she be afraid that some of the poison would seep through her skin and poison her? Originally Posted by Iron Chef
It did. She nearly died from the poisoning. Her husband, who she was trying to kill, took her to the hospital and that saved her life.

Now, he's pressing charges. Which is a good idea.
A number of years ago ....There was a case on Iowa .....A man was having oral sex with his girlfriend .....instead of licking and sucking .He decided to blow air into her vagina to see if it would enhance the orgasm ....the air caused a bubble to get into her blood stream and eventually made it to her heart ....Killing her .....he was at first arrested for murder ......but after his confession about what had happened and the autopsy ..He was released ....so it can happen .....
I'm so disappointed! Just reading the header, I thought this was going to be a request or a challenge round . . .

Flyer Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Although it's often frowned upon to segue during a topic, I just love it!

If you would like to change the direction from a topic dealing with an idiot who was trying to kill her husband by putting poison on her pussy and having him go down on her to some sort of contest (or challenge), by all means ... be my guest!

Might be fun!
A number of years ago ....There was a case on Iowa .....A man was having oral sex with his girlfriend .....instead of licking and sucking .He decided to blow air into her vagina to see if it would enhance the orgasm ....the air caused a bubble to get into her blood stream and eventually made it to her heart ....Killing her .....he was at first arrested for murder ......but after his confession about what had happened and the autopsy ..He was released ....so it can happen ..... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
I wish more men knew that when they're wanting to try something different that sometimes, it's just not safe.

Some men like to pull out and create what I call "pussy farts". If it's done too forcibly, it can really hurt and cause more harm like above.

I wonder how many other stories are out there with a similar base? Historically or otherwise?
Brazilian women are absolutely fucking mental.. I have an office down there and the women are fucking beautiful- but they are all complete nut cases and I straw completely away from them.