Biden gonna take out the trash at debate

Dark brandon showing up at first debate and gonna obliterate trumpf like corn pop. Trumpf will suffer biggly if he is made to follow the the debate rules. Trumpf is gonna try to talk over muted mics like a madman.
Cornpop going down again. Trumpf gonna get exposed
There is no reason for these two to even have a debate. Unless you have been living under a rock you should know the score with these two poor actors.
Biden gonna take out the trash at debate
strange timing for quitting

before, during or right after ????
Diaper Don will fold like a cheap suit 🤣
Diaper Don will fold like a cheap suit 🤣 Originally Posted by Hdtown
Oh really against a guy like Biden. It will be a tie at best. The Trump fans will say he won, the Biden fans will say he won. Nobody really wins and no one tells the truth.
Oh really against a guy like Biden. It will be a tie at best. The Trump fans will say he won, the Biden fans will say he won. Nobody really wins and no one tells the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Biden will win. Trump fans will say it’s rigged.
Biden will win. Trump fans will say it’s rigged. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
well it is on CNN
There is no reason for these two to even have a debate. Unless you have been living under a rock you should know the score with these two poor actors. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Finally. Something we agree on. It's going to be like watching the old guy muppets in the balcony.

I'm not going to bother watching the train wreck. I'm sure there will be plenty of breathless folks ready to give us the blow-by-blow...pun mostly not intended.
With CNN in control its a big plus for sleepy joe to begin with. Hes been at Camp David for days now with 16 advisors telling him what to say and how to act, while Trump is on the campaign trail. They even built a set at Camp David to look like the debate stage so he does not panic when the time comes, poor baby
As one that has been on stage, I'm just anticipating a highly entertaining show, as neither will follow the script or the rules.
I do hope there's enough medics to handle Joey falling over and Donny's high blood pressure incident, both of which I anticipate.
Last, anyone got a pool going on who's nose will grow longer?
Biden will win. Trump fans will say it’s rigged. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I am sure it is rigged. Politics is a three ringed circus. The Debates are just one of the acts.
With CNN in control its a big plus for sleepy joe to begin with. Hes been at Camp David for days now with 16 advisors telling him what to say and how to act, while Trump is on the campaign trail. They even built a set at Camp David to look like the debate stage so he does not panic when the time comes, poor baby Originally Posted by onthemovie
That's what gives the debate that riggedesque type of quality. Why would the Democratic party waste their time with someone like Joe Biden? The only thing I can think of is because Biden functions with such a low level of intellect he is easily manipulated.
That's what gives the debate that riggedesque type of quality. Why would the Democratic party waste their time with someone like Joe Biden? The only thing I can think of is because Biden functions with such a low level of intellect he is easily manipulated. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Why would the GOP party waste their time with someone like trump? The only thing I can think of is because trump functions with such a low level of intellect he is easily manipulated.

The only problem with that as far as I can tell, there's no one in the GOP political space smart enough to manipulate a flaccid penis. Empty Greene? I guess she could manipulate a flaccid penis.
Why would the GOP party waste their time with someone like trump? The only thing I can think of is because trump functions with such a low level of intellect he is easily manipulated.

The only problem with that as far as I can tell, there's no one in the GOP political space smart enough to manipulate a flaccid penis. Empty Greene? I guess she could manipulate a flaccid penis. Originally Posted by Diligaf
Don't make this about Trump. Since you'll most likely be voting Democrat ask yourself why the Democrats waste their time with someone like Biden. As far as your question why would the GOP waste their time with Trump, my honest answer is they shouldn't. We don't need a Federal Government anymore, they don't work for us anyway. States should take charge of themselves. We would have better economies, less crime and no wars and hopefully less bullshit all around.
JFK Jr. thinks Trump will win
I think its a waste of time