Safe and Dependable Driver Available for Dallas Metroplex

Hello Ladies,

Do you at times need a safe and dependable driver to get you from point A to point B?
Consider hiring me as your driver and enjoy a unique, personal, and hassle free service.

Why Hire Me as Your Personal Driver?
  1. Increase your income by not losing clients due to a lack of RELIABLE transportation.
  2. Decrease your liabilities by not getting a DUI, DWI, tickets, accidents or arrests.
  3. Increase your income by offering incalls/outcalls and being on time to your appointments.
  4. Decrease your expenses by not having to purchase a car, insurance, registration, inspections, gas, parking, toll fees, maintenance and repairs.
  5. Pamper yourself with your own personal driver and use your commute time to communicate with clients, do your hair, makeup and relax.
  6. My rates are reasonable at $35 an hour plus $1 a mile.
    Groups of two or more and city to city touring require a custom quote.
  7. Roomy and clean late model luxury SUV vehicles used.
  8. I have an impeccable driving record with no tickets or accidents.
  9. I do not drink alcohol or use drugs of any kind.
  10. I offer city to city touring. Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and more.
  11. I am professional, courteous, dependable, and friendly.
  12. I am an established long time Eccie member with numerous reviews and references.
As you can clearly see the above mentioned advantages are numerous. By using me as your personal driver your bottom line will increase SIGNIFICANTLY while your liabilities will decrease SUBSTANTIALY. Take your business to another level. Work smarter and not harder and you will make more money than ever before.

Please contact me through PM initially. I will usually respond back to you within two hours or less.
For immediate pickup or drop off please call/text at 214-308-1202. Thank you!
Attached Images File Type: png Personal driver 001.png (141.9 KB, 1589 views)
  • grail
  • 11-15-2015, 10:37 AM
Pimp wannabe want'in to get into the pimp game?

....is this the "personal driver"? Hince, personal driver saved as contact. My friends and i need a PERSONAL DRIVER this weekend. " ohh sorry im a public driver only" lol prick.
^ that is so funny
Hence the word "Gorilla" with a bad reputation.
My rates are reasonable at $35 an hour plus $1 a mile. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Uber and Lyft are cheaper and respond faster.
During my trips to Dallas earlier this year, I made good use of Uber. One of the more expensive trips was from an overnight spa in Carrollton to my hotel in Park Central. It cost approximately $17 for a 13 mile trip. Based on your model, it would cost $35 + 13 ($48) for the same trip. The shorter trips I took, between Park Central and the Galleria, or between various museums and restaurants in Downtown Dallas cost less than $10.

I was curious since I'll be visiting Dallas more frequently, though I'm a little confused as to the distinct benefits of using your service. (Maybe steeper discounts on especially long trips that are 50 or 100 miles or more.) I think folks who are even more opulent than I am can make use of Uber's more elite services and it may still cost less per ride..
Vanilla Gorilla aka pimp

If I hire you for my driver can we blast my backstreet boys cd till my heart is satisfied?

Beep Beep Choo Choo You better hope Dorfy doesn't have to poo poo... La La La
ladies...the original post was a year ago