Trump thirsty for revenge

Many comments have been made about the personality of Trump. And the possibility
of him seeking revenge if he gets back in the White House.

If you believe in body language, this photo says it all: Revenge

Yes. In another thread about what trumps platform is?
Revenge is on that platform.
The above pic shows trumps mentality
Many comments have been made about the personality of Trump. And the possibility
of him seeking revenge if he gets back in the White House.

If you believe in body language, this photo says it all: Revenge

Originally Posted by VitaMan
For what he's been through I can understand the revenge.
Good. He should half, at least, the number of federal employees while he’s at it.
Revenge against his attorneys lol. What does he expect from an attorney that would represent him. They are all desperate and know this is a career ending client that begs broke ass cult members to fund his corruption

Hell that can't even defend a dark Brandon which hunt
Many comments have been made about the personality of Trump. And the possibility of him seeking revenge if he gets back in the White House... Originally Posted by VitaMan
So regale us with the sources of such sentiments, 'cause it dang sure is not the GOP.

What goes around comes around much?
Repeate a lie often enough much?
Mocking bird media much?
Guilty conscience much?
So mexico did pay for that failure of a wall??? Dang that is awesome. I will Shirley vote for trump now at least 4x in person and at least 10x by mail
... WINNING will be the BEST revenge!

But no doubt they'll surely be others... Reckon I'm thirsty
just thinking of it... ... ...

#### Salty
So regale us with the sources of such sentiments, 'cause it dang sure is not the GOP.

What goes around comes around much?
Repeate a lie often enough much?
Mocking bird media much?
Guilty conscience much? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I see Hitlery Clintoon is still leading the drum section of that marching band.
  • Clinton: Trump most dangerous presidential candidate in US history
  • Hillary Clinton likens Trump to Hitler and warns he would end democracy
  • Hillary Clinton: Supreme Court doing ‘grave disservice’ in not deciding Trump immunity
  • Hillary Clinton exasperated at voters conflicted between Biden and Trump: 'Why is that a hard choice?'
so thirsty

Remember "Hillary for prison" and stop and frisk as well as the people he had put to death on death row. The Democrat got revenge on his people and now in him there will do 10x can he get revenge if wins I hope so.
Think of how dysfunctional the administration will be if DJT is elected. If you liked mayhem, or want that for the next 4 yrs. He's your man. The sheer mentality of revenge in politics is the reason he was ever elected in 2016. It will be twice as bad, with the whole demeaning of both people and policies, that the GOP will get even less done as a governing body. And that's saying something since they've gotten exactly NOTHING done this most recent term. Just a shit show in congress- for both parties actually. How will a stirred up hot-head in the highest office of the land, help with ANY of that? It's certainly not based on his policies, cause he's not mentioned ANY of how he's going to correct typical things; He's said he'll shut down the border- fine, and that we need to lower inflation....but not how. Even Buddy Biden has said that, but the devil is in the details. And Trump always comes up short on those.

Stormy didn't - But she said Trump did there too! LOL
... How delicious! ... ...

### Salty
Think of how dysfunctional the administration will be if DJT is elected. If you liked mayhem, or want that for the next 4 yrs. He's your man. The sheer mentality of revenge in politics is the reason he was ever elected in 2016. It will be twice as bad, with the whole demeaning of both people and policies, that the GOP will get even less done as a governing body. And that's saying something since they've gotten exactly NOTHING done this most recent term. Just a shit show in congress- for both parties actually. How will a stirred up hot-head in the highest office of the land, help with ANY of that? It's certainly not based on his policies, cause he's not mentioned ANY of how he's going to correct typical things; He's said he'll shut down the border- fine, and that we need to lower inflation....but not how. Even Buddy Biden has said that, but the devil is in the details. And Trump always comes up short on those.

Stormy didn't - But she said Trump did there too! LOL Originally Posted by eyecu2
Does trying to put the guy beating you in every poll in jail qualify as revenge politics?
Does trying to put the guy beating you in every poll in jail qualify as revenge politics? Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
... I surely reckon so...

See? ... We Australians surely considour what is happening NOW
will no doubt be a ... uh ... "Boomerang Situation" ...
come next year. ... What can be more fair than that?

#### Salty